00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xrusteater0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Legend of Zelda! Whaddyathink?

1,074 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Oh, TLOZ. We have all played it. If not, heard of it. If not, now you have. Generally, TLOZ is considered a great franchise. There's swords and slingshots and horses and fairies and magic and bows, there's a lot of stuff, at the least. Usually great story, graphics, gameplay, and all the good stuff! But let me ask you about it. What do you think of it?
I love it. Honestly, not one game but the CDI games are bad in my opinion. My favorite would be A Cliché to the Past. Or it's reboot-ish, A Link Between Worlds. Tell me your opinions and thoughts on it! Mkay? I'm new, also, so cut me some slack.

Response to The Legend of Zelda! Whaddyathink? 2014-02-15 02:41:44

Zelda is great. Fun for everyone.

Response to The Legend of Zelda! Whaddyathink? 2014-02-15 13:48:08

At 2/15/14 03:59 AM, Shade wrote: Clichéd and repetitive.

I know, but I haven't really spotted one of these here lately. Also, I've seen a lot of new people start with a cliché kind of post.

Response to The Legend of Zelda! Whaddyathink? 2014-02-15 14:26:07

At 2/15/14 03:59 AM, Shade wrote: Clichéd and repetitive.

Yeah, but they're still incredibly solid games that improve upon the mechanics of the previous titles. Even though I don't feel the need to grab every Zelda game anymore it's nice to know they're still around. They set the bar for gaming experiences as a child for me and it's cool to see kids these days who feel the same way about the newest versions.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to The Legend of Zelda! Whaddyathink? 2014-02-15 14:32:02

What the FUCK did I just read?

Response to The Legend of Zelda! Whaddyathink? 2015-05-28 21:08:16

I love Zelda man..from the 1st time i saw the N64 Ocarina of Time...i wasnt even playing..my cousin was!
I was watching with awe and i was terrified when the sun went down and the skeletons rose up and chased Link..!
It was awesome!Two years later i got a gameboy color and soon after i got my hands on my first Zelda game which is my favorite:"Oracle of ages" and soon after "Oracle of seasons"!
These games were AMAZING!Thinking about it now its still a mystery how good these games are especially considering the limitations of the console..!!Both games had an amazing story with colorful places to visit,difficult riddles and powerful villains!
From one hand we have TIME TRAVEL and changing the fate of the future!From the other we have changing of the 4 seasons and restoring their balance little by little!
Whats more,they both had MOUNTS!Creatures that you could call anytime to help you on your quest and could fight too!
And if you are not convinced yet..The games let you complete them in succesion!!
THIS is FREAKING HUGE for a gameboy color game!
You completed the first game and then put a code in the second,and there you were!A final act was introduced!
Princess Zelda is kidnapped by the Twirova and a revival of Ganon is promised!
When you defeat the boss you go to Ganon's castle and you fight Twinrova and then the beast!!
Just thinking about it makes me go play these games all over again!Thats how awesome they are!

I've included my Zelda art,i have another one in my profile but i dont know how to post multiple images at once.. :P
So if you like it check my profile!Any feedback is welcome!

The Legend of Zelda! Whaddyathink?

Response to The Legend of Zelda! Whaddyathink? 2015-05-28 23:35:54

At 2/15/14 02:35 AM, IfOnly2 wrote: A Cliché to the Past

Haha

Sick burn, mate.

Response to The Legend of Zelda! Whaddyathink? 2015-05-29 09:24:11

I've always actually wanted to play LInk's Awakening.

Response to The Legend of Zelda! Whaddyathink? 2015-05-30 02:22:19

I really loved playing Zelda: A Link to the Past when I was a kid. It was one of the best games of that entire era.

Response to The Legend of Zelda! Whaddyathink? 2015-05-30 14:44:57

The Legend of Zelda is one of the best video game series of all times. Full of action and adventure.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature