00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Waaf just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hiring for a Gaming Channel! (paid)

1,211 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi, Mayor Pixel and Mr.Winnance here, and we're on a big project.
Launching a brand new quality and active gaming channel, that is about, well... gaming, from AAA titles, to indie games, to console gaming.
Fun gameplay moments, Tutorials, Tips, Analyzing trailers and such.
With almost daily videogame streaming sessions on Twitch.tv, Parodies, Machinimas, Q&A or Convention Vlogging videos, Later moving on to live action movies and Game development.

What's even more seemingly crazy is that the channel is built from scratch, and will officially launch when its crowd funding is done. (For crew hiring, and Heavy Duty Hardware made for intensive Recording and Streaming)
talk about crew hiring, this is where you come!

Yes, i will need an artist like you and pay if needed, (budget starting 65-100$)
We want and need a music artist/SFX engineer, for our youtube channel, videos, especially our promo video.
(Who masters chiptune and traditional music aswell)

PM me on newgrounds, Reply here or Email me at MayorPixel@gmail.com with a showcase of your pieces.

Response to Hiring for a Gaming Channel! (paid) 2014-02-05 10:17:59

PS: i also hire VAs for either the fundraising promo video or even the game sessions if they happen to be gamers too.

Response to Hiring for a Gaming Channel! (paid) 2014-02-05 11:14:08

Mind giving a bit more of an explanation as to what genres you're specifically looking for? "Traditional style" doesn't exactly cut it in terms of describing music.

Also you should explain a bit better what you mean by 65-100$ for pay. Is this a rate per minute, per track or for all the music?

Best of luck nonetheless.