00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Second Life is Art!

596 Views | 4 Replies

Second Life is Art! 2014-02-04 09:58:48

WARNING I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU ALL THINK CAUSE I KNOW YOUR ALL GOING TO FLAME THIS TOPIC WITH YOUR IGNORANT BULLSHIT

Now that is out of the way, I don't give a fuck if you mother fuckers never scout me or allow me to be in your Art Portal cause I use Second Life to create all my images and the content within them along with my friends. I just think it is sad your too all stuck up to realize the potential that is Second Life cause you can't look past it as being something it isn't. Cause your too narrow minded and too A.D.D. to see that SL is a community of artist. (With occasional pervs)

Second Life is 100% user created content, what I mean by that is:
1. Content in SL is either made through the ingame build system or with other sources.
2. To create something in SL you must have an idea of what your wanting to create.
3. All textures are either made by users.
4. All prims,sculpties, & mesh is created by users (Linden Labs removes any content out source from other video games)
5. Yes there are shops but all of their stuff is made by the shop owners or their friends.
6. Everything in Second Life is safe guarded by Linden Labs so that the creators will not lose their rights to their creations.

If that is not enough proof for you here is a list of videos of people showing how to build in Second Life or port builds into Second Life.
http://youtu.be/ygHD1FMSgxM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCJlE7Vagt0
and even a list of the programs SL recommends you use for making mesh for SL.
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Mesh/Creating_a_mesh

Then you have artist like me and like this making stuff in sl using all the tools they have at their use for creating content in sl.
Magic Mirror by Kimberly Mirabeau

Spirit by claudia222 Jewell

So please tell me and the community of artist in Second Life why we are not artist and you all are so much better then us. (Sarcasm if your too stupid to realize) Cause we clearly do more then use some fancy Character Creation ingame menu like you all keep flaming about in New Grounds.

SO SCREW YOU GUYS AND SCREW YOUR OPINIONS CAUSE YOU CLEARLY DON'T KNOW SHIT

BBS Signature

Response to Second Life is Art! 2014-02-04 10:30:55

Mkay.

Response to Second Life is Art! 2014-02-04 10:46:57

Far out, man.

Response to Second Life is Art! 2014-02-04 11:09:00

Why would you even post this your opinion is:
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU ALL THINK CAUSE I KNOW YOUR ALL GOING TO FLAME THIS TOPIC WITH YOUR IGNORANT BULLSHIT

Clearly you care enough to get mad. I mean.. you mad bro?

Click on the sig!

Or my thread

BBS Signature

Response to Second Life is Art! 2014-02-04 11:15:40

At 2/4/14 09:58 AM, NemisXue wrote: WARNING I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU ALL THINK CAUSE I KNOW YOUR ALL GOING TO FLAME THIS TOPIC WITH YOUR IGNORANT BULLSHIT

The only person flaming is, and always has been, you.

Now that is out of the way, I don't give a fuck if you mother fuckers never scout me or allow me to be in your Art Portal cause I use Second Life to create all my images and the content within them along with my friends. I just think it is sad your too all stuck up to realize the potential that is Second Life cause you can't look past it as being something it isn't. Cause your too narrow minded and too A.D.D. to see that SL is a community of artist. (With occasional pervs)

Ahhhhh, now we come to the root of your previous thread: unhappy because you're not scouted.

Trust me, the reason you're not scouted isn't because you use Second Life.

It's because your work's horrible.

BBS Signature