Be a Supporter!
AP-Queen
AP-Queen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
My RPGs games won't load Feb. 3rd, 2014 @ 12:03 PM Reply

I play Dawn of the Dragons here using Chrome. This morning I could not get my game to load past this screen. http://prntscr.com/2p62do

I have logged out and back in, cleared my cache, restarted my comp, tried loading on Firefox, loading from a google search (in case my bookmark shortcut had expired). I'm at a loss for how to get my game to load again.

I even tried starting a different RPG on here and that would not load either. At this point, I have to believe that the issue is from Newgrounds and not personal to me and my computer. I do not see a forum to post issues or ask Devs/Mods questions. Please help!

BrenTheMan
BrenTheMan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 04
Audiophile
Response to My RPGs games won't load Feb. 3rd, 2014 @ 02:55 PM Reply

At 2/3/14 12:03 PM, AP-Queen wrote: I play Dawn of the Dragons here using Chrome. This morning I could not get my game to load past this screen. http://prntscr.com/2p62do

Thanks for letting us know. We'll have it fixed here shortly.

E-mail us with questions, concerns, complaints, complements, etc. related to the site.
Wondering what happened to NG Chat or the store?

BBS Signature
Valio
Valio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to My RPGs games won't load Feb. 6th, 2014 @ 04:25 AM Reply

I ran into problems as well with the SKIPIT video ads, as the Flash Player crashed everytime the ad had finished. On 2 different machines: one with WinXP and one with a Debian flavour Linux; both using Chrome/Chromium.

This problem got solved when I used Firefox (or alternatively: when I became a newgrounds supporter as the ads were removed then).

I just saw user "chris969" complaining about a similar problem as well in a comment.

I think at least parts of these ads are broken for Chrome browsers and alienate users.

BBS Signature