00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

renatocfrancisco just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Get a Job writing video game music?

506 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I want to get a part time job or even some volunteer writing music for video games. The thing is i write in 32 bit. I can write normal music but i am not so great with the production aspect of things (eq/mixing/ect) so i ended writing most of the time in a midi program for guitar pro. I am able to write entire scores of good music, how can i go about this?

Response to Get a Job writing video game music? 2014-02-02 13:29:11

At 2/1/14 04:08 PM, thevisi0nary wrote: I want to get a part time job or even some volunteer writing music for video games. The thing is i write in 32 bit. I can write normal music but i am not so great with the production aspect of things (eq/mixing/ect) so i ended writing most of the time in a midi program for guitar pro. I am able to write entire scores of good music, how can i go about this?

I suggest going to the audio forum and looking out for some games to join up on as a composer, and post plenty of stuff on your Newgrounds account to the audio portal.

SoundCloud | Discord: Wojo#0001 |

BBS Signature

Response to Get a Job writing video game music? 2014-02-02 13:58:56

At 2/2/14 01:29 PM, FaunSound wrote:
At 2/1/14 04:08 PM, thevisi0nary wrote:
I suggest going to the audio forum and looking out for some games to join up on as a composer, and post plenty of stuff on your Newgrounds account to the audio portal.

This.
Also try looking for indie developers

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature