00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpyBaby just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sony may have bought Crash!

577 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature

Response to Sony may have bought Crash! 2014-01-29 14:22:42

When did they lose him? Hasn't he always been a Sony exclusive? Either way, isn't Crash dead? What was it the first two or three games were good but after that I didn't even play the other versions.

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Sony may have bought Crash! 2014-01-29 15:01:18

Very interesting picture...
I completely forgot the game even existed.

Sony may have bought Crash!

Response to Sony may have bought Crash! 2014-01-29 17:09:01

At 1/29/14 02:22 PM, TheKlown wrote: When did they lose him? Hasn't he always been a Sony exclusive? Either way, isn't Crash dead? What was it the first two or three games were good but after that I didn't even play the other versions.

Here's how it goes, because ND didn't want to make Crash for the other consoles, it became Sony's unofficial mascot, the first three + racing spin off for the PS1 were great, then ND had to leave the series behind and it went downhill from there. And he is dead, but who's to say he can't be revived?

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature

Response to Sony may have bought Crash! 2014-01-29 17:13:51

I don't recall him leaving Sony but I do recall Crash just slowly dying out.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Sony may have bought Crash! 2014-01-29 17:16:55

I find it hard to gain any care when the characters in the story have been butchered beyond belief over the years.

Unless they go back to an actual good game and return Coco to being an actual intellectual meant to be the polar opposite to her brother like the second game I couldn't care. Though the last good game was the third, so idk. I doubt it.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Sony may have bought Crash! 2014-01-29 17:19:03

As long as the franchise doesn't turn into the next Skylanders.

BBS Signature

Response to Sony may have bought Crash! 2014-01-29 21:22:44

At 1/29/14 02:22 PM, TheKlown wrote: When did they lose him? Hasn't he always been a Sony exclusive? Either way, isn't Crash dead? What was it the first two or three games were good but after that I didn't even play the other versions.

The Wrath of cortex and twin sanity seem the last good games in a while with Crash.

Response to Sony may have bought Crash! 2014-01-30 14:20:12

Good. Lets hope they make an at least decent new Crash game.
Aside from Spyro and Rayman, Crash Bandicoot was my favorite series when it came to the PS1 when I was growing up.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature