00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Coheed23 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ask the person below a weird...

187,523 Views | 4,116 Replies

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-07 13:03:12

At 7/7/14 10:39 AM, SubliminalVirus wrote: Would you rather drink a large glass of diarrhea or kill three newborns?

There's always a third option: Kill myself.

What would an immortal being do if it was suicidal?

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-08 12:09:19

At 7/7/14 01:03 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
What would an immortal being do if it was suicidal?

Try and fail at killing itself. Obviously.

If you woke up as a pile of shit, what would you do first?

just call me "Jay", thanks.

ask me questions i guess

Profile Image by https://twitter.com/Momochii_art

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-08 12:16:57

At 7/8/14 12:09 PM, Madjasper1 wrote:
If you woke up as a pile of shit, what would you do first?

Nothing, as I wouldn't have any muscle tissue.

If you were pregnant, what would you eat?

~squiggly~

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-08 12:33:06

At 7/8/14 12:16 PM, Clonedcrumb wrote:
If you were pregnant, what would you eat?

how the hell did i get pregnant? the last thing i want is a baby, and i would try abortion pills and see if they still work for me. if they don't, cyanide is another option.

question:
<what would life be without the internet?<

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-08 12:53:47

At 7/8/14 12:33 PM, i-am-ghey wrote: question:

Depends, do you spend your days watching things like this? Because if you do, you need to get a better life.

ask me questions i guess

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-08 12:56:14

At 7/8/14 12:33 PM, i-am-ghey wrote:
question:

Better answer: Life on Earth will be more smart. This guy proves it.

Red Wire, or Blue wire.

ask me questions i guess

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-08 13:27:07

At 7/8/14 12:56 PM, Madjasper1 wrote:
At 7/8/14 12:33 PM, i-am-ghey wrote:
question:
Better answer: Life on Earth will be more smart. This guy proves it.

Red Wire, or Blue wire.

Blue, obviously.

If you were on an island, what would 2+2 be?

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-08 13:53:10

At 7/8/14 01:27 PM, redfield95 wrote: If you were on an island, what would 2+2 be?

What's the point?

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-08 18:57:53

At 7/8/14 01:53 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
What's the point?

Point:

the tapered, sharp end of a tool, weapon, or other object.
"the point of his dagger"
synonyms: tip, (sharp) end, extremity

What killed the dinosaurs?

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-08 20:04:38

A point
Why are you answering my question?

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-08 22:01:10

At 7/8/14 08:04 PM, UFO3240 wrote:

I am not, for I cannot.

How do you deal with someone who you know is wrong, though they tout they are right, but you lack the means to accurately explain to them WHY they're wrong...but they'll keep badgering you with their side of the story because they think you are stupid and lesser?

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-09 03:57:17

At 7/8/14 10:01 PM, Phobotech wrote:
At 7/8/14 08:04 PM, UFO3240 wrote:
I am not, for I cannot.

How do you deal with someone who you know is wrong, though they tout they are right, but you lack the means to accurately explain to them WHY they're wrong...but they'll keep badgering you with their side of the story because they think you are stupid and lesser?

I know people like that. We all do. I just tend to keep my mouth shut because they are usually the type to not even listen to or care about your side of the argument. Other times I just come back with, "You know it all, don't you?" Hopefully making them realize, 'oh shit, maybe I don't know everything and it's possible that I'm wrong!'

If you were magically enhanced with fire, lightning or ice, and could not be harmed by which ever one you chose, and had the ability to control that "element", which would you choose and why?

Seems the high horse is taking them all home. I can't leave myself out.

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-09 04:34:17

Thanks for the response. I deal with a heavy-handed conspiracy theorist brother in this house...its always the "plot to kill us all" of the week, and its not "him letting us know" so much as he lectures us. Berates us for not paying attention... I've been coping with it by just avoiding him and thats making me feel miserable and emotionally drained... to the point where I'm needlessly venting about at length even here...at every opportunity I get, it seems...I need to stop that.

At 7/9/14 03:57 AM, Patricus89 wrote:
If you were magically enhanced with fire, lightning or ice, and could not be harmed by which ever one you chose, and had the ability to control that "element", which would you choose and why?

My go-to connection-element is usually air or the wind. I've always been fascinated with flight, and I like the cooling effects of the wind, so I think the strongest link to the elements presented would be lightning. If I had an endless manipulation of lightning, and by extension, electricity, there's no telling what kind of crazy shit I could do to electro-magnetism and find some sort of a hack where I could manipulate personal flight....plus, I could jump my own bike if the battery ever dies. How cool is that!?

What is a kind of knowledge that you are absolutely clueless about, flat-footed novice about, that you've always wondered about just so it clears up the mystery. Like, a study that you've always wanted to do just so you KNOW? Like a language, or how a certain machine works, or certain information...anything that would take time and require studying and learning.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-09 05:55:33

At 7/9/14 04:34 AM, Phobotech wrote:
What is a kind of knowledge that you are absolutely clueless about, flat-footed novice about, that you've always wondered about just so it clears up the mystery. Like, a study that you've always wanted to do just so you KNOW? Like a language, or how a certain machine works, or certain information...anything that would take time and require studying and learning.

A LOT of things! for one, I'm uni-lingual. I only know bits and pieces of other languages, and it would be an incredibly rewarding albeit challenging task to learn another language fluently. I think Spanish is my best bet because the accent is easy and I know some of the basics. I also would love to know about auto-motives! having mechanical knowledge is invaluable as it applies to every day life. Good question.

What bag of chips best describes you?

Seems the high horse is taking them all home. I can't leave myself out.

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-09 09:08:40

At 7/9/14 06:22 AM, exudaz wrote:
At 7/9/14 05:55 AM, Patricus89 wrote:
What bag of chips best describes you?
Doritos. I'm cheesy.

If you could be any vegetable, what would yo be and why?

A cucumber. You know why.

Don't you?

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-09 22:42:17

At 7/9/14 09:08 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 7/9/14 06:22 AM, exudaz wrote:
At 7/9/14 05:55 AM, Patricus89 wrote:
A cucumber. You know why.

Don't you?

no comment.

will you be my valentine?

John 3:16

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-10 01:00:58

At 7/9/14 10:45 PM, SubliminalVirus wrote:

no comment.

will you be my valentine?
Roses are dead. Violence will ensue... I now own you... You are now my valentine...

What makes your tummy runny?

My what? Like what gives me the runs? Bad food I guess, though my mom is an amazing cook.

What was the last thing you masturbated/had sex with?

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-10 01:28:12

At 7/10/14 01:11 AM, Xenomit wrote: I would once just to see what it's like, although I'm fairly certain I would hate it.

Have you ever imagined what a plane would look like if it were a hot chick?

All the time.

Would you rather be in a good movie and be an extra? Or be in a bad movie and get the leading role?

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-10 03:17:04

At 7/10/14 01:28 AM, poopmcfarts wrote:
Would you rather be in a good movie and be an extra? Or be in a bad movie and get the leading role?

Bad movie and get the leading role. The pay might be about the same, if not better, and hey it worked for David Hayter. Plus, bad can be funny...and if its an entertaining kind of bad, then I would totally be proud of it. I would shamelessly self promote that shit, if that were the case. I mean, how bad could it be? David Hayter starred in Guyver 2, and he became the iconic voice of Solid Snake. I don't even care if he was Snake first and then Guyver second, what I'm saying is "A bad movie ain't the end of an acting career."

If it has a mouth, it can bite. If it has a stinger, it can sting. What's the most severe wild animal attack you've ever endured? It could be anything from insect, arachnid, mammal, and fish. Please go into detail, setting up the attack and how you handled it / the aftermath.

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-10 12:34:20

At 7/10/14 03:17 AM, Phobotech wrote: If it has a mouth, it can bite. If it has a stinger, it can sting. What's the most severe wild animal attack you've ever endured?

I tend to try avoiding any wild animal attacks. But I have been attacked by a bird once. But I didn't really sustain any injuries from it.

When was the last time you got a phone upgrade?

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-10 12:58:08

At 7/10/14 12:34 PM, Viper wrote: When was the last time you got a phone upgrade?

Never. No joke. I'm really that backwards.

Don't believe me or what?

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-10 13:02:22

At 7/10/14 12:58 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:

Nobody does.

Are anchovies disgusting?

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-10 13:04:17

At 7/10/14 01:02 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:
At 7/10/14 12:58 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
Nobody does.

Are anchovies disgusting?

Yep.

What do you think about the new overhauled NG feeds system?

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-10 15:24:08

At 7/10/14 01:04 PM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
What do you think about the new overhauled NG feeds system?

I like it.

Which is better: Food or Sex?

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-10 16:04:38

Which is better: Food or Sex?

Dang, this is tough. Because they both bring pleasure. They can both bring regret. They can both get messy. But only one of them can feed an impoverished country. So food.

Have you ever found yourself daydreaming of being rammed hard by Seth MacFarlane?

Voice of Pipistrella in Pit People, Riley from Zonestream. Voice of Lily, Aurora and Lenora in Everwing

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-10 16:12:28

At 7/10/14 04:04 PM, Piper wrote:
Have you ever found yourself daydreaming of being rammed hard by Seth MacFarlane?

Every time his shows get political.

If your favorite breakfast cereal was blinked out of existence how many terminally I'll people who would thank you for the release would you kill to get it back?

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-10 16:14:06

At 7/10/14 04:04 PM, Piper wrote:

No, I have not.

What would happen if Justin Bieber fused with Miley Cyrus?

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-10 16:29:07

At 7/10/14 04:14 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: What would happen if Justin Bieber fused with Miley Cyrus?

Jiley Cyber....dear god.....

Whats the longest you've gone without drinking water?

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-10 16:31:49

At 7/10/14 04:12 PM, stafffighter wrote:
If your favorite breakfast cereal was blinked out of existence how many terminally I'll people who would thank you for the release would you kill to get it back?

No one, because I can function perfectly fine without cereal.

27...by the 28th one, I'd call everything into question or I'd lose the steam to keep going. Might be physically tired from all of the killing depending on how I went about it. It really depends, I guess.

What's the worst naturally induced illness, ailment, or injury you've ever endured? What was the context behind it? (Was it a severe sunburn? Pneumonia from the cold or the rain? Wind propelled debris? A fall sustained from a landslide?)

BBS Signature

Response to Ask the person below a weird... 2014-07-10 16:33:19

At 7/10/14 04:30 PM, TicTackLock wrote:
Would you use a goats bladder as a balloon?

Given the opportunity, absolutely.

I should really hit refresh before posting.

(My question above)

BBS Signature