00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kingkavvvv just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Desi/Animat for Adventure Time game

547 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello, looking for some people who would want to help me with an Adventure Time game (Finn and Jake). I have worked kinda much already on it, but it would be much easier if people could help me out to draw and animate enemies and so on. It will be an Adventure game.. rpg style or whatever. I have yet not figured out a story but i think it will be something about Ice king.

The game is coded in Adobe Flash, therefore you should do the drawing and the animations in Flash too. The animations must not be really good, if you are interested i can show you how the game is so far and how the animations and stuff is.

If you dont know how to animate but can draw decent, then i would need your help too, the enviroment is important so would be glad to get help there.

Anyway Pm me if you want to test the game and see if you would like to help me out :)

Desi/Animat for Adventure Time game

Response to Desi/Animat for Adventure Time game 2014-01-19 13:18:09

So yeah. I can be a writer and i do designs. The animating and programming are the stuff i cant do. Also the time i can spare on the game is around 1-2 hours on weekdays and 1-4 hours in workdays. This will be awesome but before i can start designing we need to come up with a story so yeah. If im accepted ill be waiting a reply. P.S. i cant work with skype and voice chat stuff. I got no mic.