00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tallya just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A Sound Effect/music Artist Needed!

986 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi newgrounds forumers!,
Let me introduce myself, I'm an indie game developer building a 3d multiplayer survival game in the unity pro engine. We're about to release on kickstarter soon but we need some help with the video sound effects and trailer music. If you're willing to learn more and help us, add me on skype: hadeymohammed

We need a sound effect person to do some sound effects also but not needed, more of the music needed, if you're interested leave me a reply or email me (better) or the best is to skype me (Most preferred way to contact me). Can't wait to hear from you guys soon! Or you can leave a reply below, can't wait to hear from the talented people on newgrounds!

Great games come from passion!

Response to A Sound Effect/music Artist Needed! 2013-12-15 16:59:56

We can do music for you

www.fuzzybeardproductions.co.uk

Response to A Sound Effect/music Artist Needed! 2013-12-19 21:26:17

At 12/14/13 10:18 AM, andrnick77 wrote: Hi newgrounds forumers!,
Let me introduce myself, I'm an indie game developer building a 3d multiplayer survival game in the unity pro engine. We're about to release on kickstarter soon but we need some help with the video sound effects and trailer music. If you're willing to learn more and help us, add me on skype: hadeymohammed

We need a sound effect person to do some sound effects also but not needed, more of the music needed, if you're interested leave me a reply or email me (better) or the best is to skype me (Most preferred way to contact me). Can't wait to hear from you guys soon! Or you can leave a reply below, can't wait to hear from the talented people on newgrounds!

I have almost 6 years experience with film soundtracks. i Think i will be able to help. They Say i am one of the best my age, some even call me a prodigy. I can also do sound effects, and everything else at high quality and professionally. If you want to hear my music, Click This Link------------->https://soundcloud.com/jordan-christophersen/this-is-not-the-end-improved