00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

zephyo's art ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ ▊ ▋ █

2,873 Views | 28 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey! Yo! Sup. x infinity

This is where I'm gonna post my sketches, art, etc. I do a lot of NSFW work, shame I can't post it here.

SO LET'S GET TO IT!

BBS Signature

What I did for today.

BBS Signature

This image is awesome. You should use layering though if you have it. That way the character doesn't get smudged in to the back ground. Even so the way how you drew this is amazing even without layering.

BBS Signature

Welcome! And NSFW work can be posted here, although the needs to be a warning if you do post such material. Or perhaps you meant that your nsfw stuff is private or unavailable to post here?
Either way, judging from the piece you posted I'd like to see the rest.

Boop the snoot

BBS Signature

@Ryanflorian
thanks! And if by layering you mean two layers, I definitely did it. I'll try to use more layers next time.

@Breaktroll
thanks. Really? I have a lot of anatomy practices and some art which are NSFW. But I have a lot of non-NSFW art too so it's fine. And I'll post more, for sure!

did some gun shot poses.

BBS Signature

More good stuff.
I just seem to have stumbled across your sketchbook on conceptart.org, a lot of amazing stuff on there too.
I hope I don't get discouraged by your age.. I'm easily discouraged by people doing that much better than me when I have no excuse for being terrible.
But anyway, what school/course are you doing at the moment? And how long have you been actively practicing digital painting?

Boop the snoot

BBS Signature

Hey friend! Welcome to the Art Forum! I gotta say that your works are extremely captivating. I'm really liking at the roughness of your rendering. It's something that I assume is quite difficult to learn and study let alone apply it when you are actually making your art. The use of expressive colors on your first pic is just absolutely stunning. The textures are also quite nice. The anatomy as well is very exceptional. I'm sorry if I don't have anything to say helpful regarding your art. I'm all praise right now. Seriously, this is amazing. 10/10. Also, i would like you to see your works in refined form. Please. Haha

Fanboy

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature

My inner art beast likes what it see's and desires more! MAWR!

BBS Signature

please how do you do the loose style of the first image as i have been struggling to achieve this.
Is it brushes or just a loose drawing style?

She seems so happy to shoot me.

BBS Signature

@Breaktroll
Thank you. Wow, it's a small world! Age doesn't matter, you could be 13 and have drawn 6 hours everyday or be 55 and just starting to take art seriously.
The only art class I'm taking is Com. Graphics 1 and everyone there plays Minecraft or LoL. I've been digitally painting since Jan 2013 but have been acrylic/oil painting for a long time.
@Fifty-50
Woah, thanks for the high praise! And usually my work is really detailed but I guess it's 'cause I'm posting my concepts here. Sure, I'll post a refined piece. Eventually. lol.
@LegolasSS
haha awesome!!
@Tapersteve
it's both, I guess. I use really big brushes.
@Catoblepas
If I had to die, I would like to die by the hands of a hot person.

did Ellie from Last Of Us, as well as some other WIPs.

BBS Signature

guns don't kill people, people kill people

BBS Signature

worked on lighting, hairstyles and shit

I need to draw more guys now.

BBS Signature

Good work in here!
the figures look very dynamic, i know how hard it is to get them like that so good job!
Are these 4 faces from ref or imagination btw? Any cool stuff

Click on the sig!

Or my thread

BBS Signature

Hey there. As part of my trying to get involved with the Newgrounds community I've decided to lurk the Art Forums and stumbled upon your work. All I can say is Nice Job! I'm envious of people who can paint realism because I can only do cartoony stuff. Anyways I'm impressed and have sated my inclination to write something here, hope it was worth your read. Cheers!

- Studmuffin

@Conal
Thanks!!
@Flowers10
dude, your icon, it's so.. masculine. Thank you! The faces are reffed from my face.
@Nublade
Thank you; we all have our styles, I personally suck at cartoons so hey. Oh yeah, good luck getting involved with the NG community. And it was definitely worth my read. :)

didn't really practice much lately so nothing to show; just gonna post these old landscape practices from awhile back.

BBS Signature

shit they look way small, sorry about that. Did some quick screencaps from fallout 3.

BBS Signature

At 12/18/13 10:45 PM, zephyo wrote: guns don't kill people, people kill people

I cannot draw guns at all. This is awesome

You are pretty good at using colours

@SicPanNG
Oh hey sup high five low five! And thanks. It takes a lot of references.
@roekrScreen

Did some multiple character quick roughs; used Miley Cyrus for the lower left character design. She has spunk.

BBS Signature

Some 10 minute city studies from pics I found online.

BBS Signature

10 minutes a day means extra caffiene

BBS Signature

@JoseFonz
Thanks mom. I never knew you could play acoustic dance music.

This was inspired by Lesbian Vampire Hunters. YES LESBIAN VAMPIRE HUNTERS!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BBS Signature

This was supposed to be an anatomy study but slowly dissolved into a mess of estrogen induced chaos and gay rainbow ties.

BBS Signature

A part of me would like to think you're lying about your age to garner praise. Because yes, people do that. They like the showering compliments.

Another part of me is scared of what you've had to sacrifice to obtain this talent if you really ARE as young as you claim to be. This is the kind of anatomical and volume comprehension you wouldn't expect to find in someone who's only been living for fifteen years.

You'll have to forgive me if I remain skeptical on that aspect, but I digress. Regardless of how old you actually are, these pieces are amazing. The color comps, the shading, the poses... I love it. Should we assume that the 2x2 selfies are you...?

BBS Signature

@Kumakun4
I'm not lying, but unless you want a social security number/birth certificate/my address, I'm not sure what could convince you. And I'm honestly far from understanding anatomy and volume -what is that? But yeah, thanks. I took the 2x2 in a fast car and they were really blurry so I had to make a lot of features up; they don't look like me at least.

Animals practice.

BBS Signature

anatomy practice pt 1

Looking back I see that I sucked huge time

oh yes

NSFW!!! I think

BBS Signature

anatomy practice pt 2

Does this even count as NSFW oh well. NSFW warning

BBS Signature

At 12/18/13 10:46 PM, zephyo wrote: worked on lighting, hairstyles and shit

I need to draw more guys now.

i love the look and feel of these faces...i'm not too much into realism type art styles ...but you have some amazing pieces.

Jesus Saves!!