00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lbkush just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Who needs a animator?

602 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Who needs a animator? 2013-12-05 20:33:02

I am offering my services because I like to consider myself a somewhat "good" flash animator, a bad artist, and a HORRIBLE story teller. Sooo, that is why I am offering to draw for you, and only thing you have to give me is a story and some clear instructions on what exactly you want animated.. I'm not really looking for a long story either. I'm in the mood for something short and sweet.
Tell me what you want, and if I like it and find it do-able I'll totally hit you up with a pm or something.

Also, you have to supply sounds, I like sounds. Sounds and comedy, I like those, but if you don't have any comedy that's okay.

Response to Who needs a animator? 2013-12-07 20:10:06

At 12/5/13 08:33 PM, Sopada wrote: I am offering my services because I like to consider myself a somewhat "good" flash animator, a bad artist, and a HORRIBLE story teller.

Did you just say that you animate well, but you're bad at art?

However, I might need your help for future movies. A lot of my animating skills are kinda awful.

Seriously love the Miestas zeitgeist....

BBS Signature

Response to Who needs a animator? 2013-12-12 11:48:23

Well, I might hit you up, but what are you good at? Anime, effects, cartoons, stickman? Layout a sample and style. Also do you charge? If so what amounts, or do you prefer revenue sharing?

i think he might mean he's doing this for fun

Response to Who needs a animator? 2013-12-13 02:21:45

At 12/13/13 01:34 AM, venturequestlord wrote:
At 12/12/13 11:48 AM, nanocon wrote:
Well, I might hit you up, but what are you good at? Anime, effects, cartoons, stickman? Layout a sample and style. Also do you charge? If so what amounts, or do you prefer revenue sharing?
i think he might mean he's doing this for fun
I have a life douchebag.

i meant sopada you know the guy who started this thread i meant sopada is likly doing the animation requests for fun ya jerk