Respond to this Topic
EDTSniperkid
EDTSniperkid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-12-11 17:51:34 Reply

At 9/6/01 03:52 AM, Zeebarf wrote: after 10 months of labor I feel like I've just given birth. Now go play with our child...

can u make it so u can max health each lv and when u die be able to save before stats are erased so u can play with same stats again?
on more thing can u go up 1 in each catagory when u lv up, but 5 in health. this would make the game alot better, thx.
how do u make games and stuff i dont know how?

DUDE4U
DUDE4U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-12-14 23:44:57 Reply

At 12/11/01 05:51 PM, EDTSniperkid wrote:
can u make it so u can max health each lv and when u die be able to save before stats are erased so u can play with same stats again?

i agree. because i'm tired of when i die all of my stats go away. that really pissed me off

DUDE4U
DUDE4U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-12-14 23:48:08 Reply

At 12/14/01 11:44 PM, DUDE4U wrote:

i agree. because i'm tired of when i die all of my stats go away. that really pissed me off

and another thing. i loved the very last floor. it wuz funny. good job otherwise to all the people that helped make disorderly. great job everyone

ozzys-hoe
ozzys-hoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2002-01-10 23:52:46 Reply

At 9/6/01 06:56 AM, rockthrower_42 wrote: Wow!
This is almost as good as the real thing!

On 1/10/02 at 10:47 PM, ozzys_hoe wrote:
I agree that it is almost as good as the real thing...I work in a nursing home as a CNA and I wipe old peoples ass's for a living...Thanx Fulp you are a life saver...now i have something to take my anger and frustrations out on...I would much rather take my frustrations out on the game then on the residents since i don't particularly care to go to jail...LOL..Thanks

tidily81
tidily81
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2002-03-12 04:17:57 Reply

Wow this game was great!
I'm unable to figure out how you could do the layer (depth ?!) change when a character come over another character, could you explain it to me? You could answer me by e-mail. Tanks!

tidily

Bezman
Bezman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2002-03-14 05:08:14 Reply

At 9/6/01 10:35 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 9/6/01 09:09 PM, Symbiont2 wrote: ahem
this happened while i was carrying a guy, he went into the 'stunned' animation and disappeared from my arms, i could still hit people though, but it went away when i entered a door.
Yeah... That is a "lazy glitch"... I need to go back and fix it, since what I tried before didn't work. It doesn't really hurt the game a whole lot, so I let it go. Should have fixed it, though. :)

-Tom

Man, Tom! You so lazy!

Bezman
Bezman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2002-03-14 05:36:58 Reply

At 9/7/01 01:00 PM, Fultos wrote: This shibby game have lousy bugs... the 'a' still wor but for the 's','d' and 'q' nothin repond if you make a bad combination in the game but don't worry it doesn't let me hate that game cuz nobody can! ; )

This game kick ass man!

I got the d and q buttons to work, but the 's' key really doesn't seem to do anything.

However, I seem to sometimes pick up enemies whilst attacking them. What's going on?

There aren't any other bugs, but there are a few Xugauidaggfagf.

1-A difficulty level would be brilliant.

It could be done easily as well. Just make it so that you select a value at the start and after that, all damage is multiplied by that value. You could select fromn something like 0.5, 1.0 and 1.5

It wouldn't take too ling, and it would make the game much better.

You could then have your score multiplied by that value or something, so if people want a really high score, they'll have to play the game on hard.

2- I really like the way that the games tend to be random, but maybe you should make it so that the bowls of ice-cream thing is more fixed. Like, it could be every 4th thing you play or something.

Because it really is much better than the other games.

3- I really feel that the 2 button bashing games are too hard. I notice that everyone else (pretty much) has been complaining about this. So come on Tom, sort it out!

4- I really don't like the if you're at the right extreme when a 'blocked position fight' (I don't know what else to call it) finishes, you can then walk right, and be stuck at the side and not be able to see what's coming in front of you. You should make it so that the screen only scrolls when your character gets beyond a certain position. So, for going right, you'd add in another if clause checking whether your x-position is greater than a certain value, and only then would you scroll it forward. And you'd do the reverse for going back.

I know it's not going to be that simple, since you've obviously got clauses checking whether you're in a fixed position fight or not, but I'm sure that it would be possible, and it'd really make the game better.

Apart from that, the game's pretty much perfect.

It's got great graphics, a solid engine, a nice concept, great mini-games, the RPG-levels idea works well and you've injected a great bit of humour in there.

Although me pointing out these faults might make it sound like I'm dissing your game, I'm not. I really respect you and most of your work, and this game reflects well on everyone involved. Specially you, as I understand that you did most of the work.

Zeebarf: great job with those characters! To be fair to Tom, the game just wouldn't work with Pico-standard graphics/animation. (No offense Tom. I know you were going for a style there, but you admit yourself that you're not the best artist, and the graphics make up a great part of the game.

Right that's all.

Bezman
Bezman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2002-03-14 05:40:08 Reply

At 3/14/02 05:36 AM, Bezman wrote: There aren't any other bugs, but there are a few Xugauidaggfagf.

I wrote that strange word because your system warned me that I had typed a 4-letter word beginning with 'n' and ending with 'g' which wasn't allowed on NG.

This word was N.I.G.G.L.E.S. I'm shocked that your system:

a) can't count
b) seems to have a problem with such inoffensive words.

What's going on???

Bezman
Bezman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2002-03-14 05:49:03 Reply

At 3/14/02 05:36 AM, Bezman wrote: I got the d and q buttons to work, but the 's' key really doesn't seem to do anything.

However, I seem to sometimes pick up enemies whilst attacking them. What's going on?

OKay.

I just read the FAQs. Now I feel like a right twat. sorry about my mistake =(

<deleted>
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2002-07-22 17:28:58 Reply

ONE LITTLE PROBLEM how the hell am i stuposed to beat the pillow fight the armwrestling or the catch the poo this game is too hard when the challenges come up ...!dont u agree ????

Dracil
Dracil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2002-11-21 01:18:23 Reply

Challenges aren't that hard, except for the ones that depend on luck, then there's no guarantee of success.

Losing all your stats when you die does suck a bit.

Zylex
Zylex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2002-12-01 18:48:18 Reply

just finished it :p
I laughed so much at the ending :p I couldn't do catch the poop though, the other challenges were no problem. I love it *g*

TheAmericanDream
TheAmericanDream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2002-12-07 11:51:16 Reply

Disorderly rules

sadier
sadier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2002-12-08 22:32:30 Reply

I wish somebody had the gonads to make a game in which killing squalling babies was the object. They're far more annoying than old people, and unlike old people, they haven't paid their dues. Yep, I want to see babies gush black-red blood, those worthless, screeching, stinking fleshloaves. Mebbe make a game in which they're slow-roasted in a van during a 102-degree afternoon? Who needs more aw-shucks-how-cyoot baybees anyway? Not too cute to die fittingly gory deaths...

Archile
Archile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2002-12-27 07:07:56 Reply

awell i played the game years ago before i even created my account and i think it still rocks!!!

puppy1200
puppy1200
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2002-12-31 23:28:31 Reply

it gets 2 81% then stops. Y am i too out dated or what. I works a month ago.

farkas
farkas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2003-01-04 14:41:19 Reply

Disorderlies is the shit. I have a little problem with being able to decide how fast hit the arrow keys and I really would like to know what's past door#15- I can't seem to be able to keep my health up. that's okay though I'm sure I'll be able to kick some commie ass pretty soon!

farkas
farkas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2003-01-04 14:49:06 Reply

Disorderlies is the shit! I can't wait to see what's past door#15. As you can tell I'm a new fan. But ever since I started Playing I've been hoooked! Right on.

Smirnof96
Smirnof96
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2003-01-13 10:42:32 Reply

disorderlies --> so cool

Blue-Bird
Blue-Bird
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2003-01-22 13:17:00 Reply

THIS GAME OWNZ!!! The BEST fighting game in NG! Hope you make a second one with more levels.

leftnutnumb
leftnutnumb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2003-02-03 20:07:51 Reply

this is very funny but again it is way tooooooo hard

the-real-waldo
the-real-waldo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2003-02-08 18:20:15 Reply

At 9/6/01 05:39 AM, Satarian wrote: Febuary 200, eh?

well i guess i COULD be wrong about what year it is...but i don't think i'm that far off...

anyway, i loved the game....kill old people, woohoo

BubbleKiller
BubbleKiller
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2003-02-17 14:29:04 Reply

This game is such a kick ass GAME!!!! I Tried so hard to be No#1 In score but i always fall 1000 pts. short!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! (i can't WAIT for Pico 2)

SuicideSkater
SuicideSkater
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2003-02-17 15:02:38 Reply

Man i love this game it's so awesome. i mean beating the crap out of old people whats not to love. anyway i really really need someones help on the fith floor i really really need help on beating the grim reaper i mean the gokart part was easy but i cant kick his ass like any of the old people. i mean that damn scythe he is carrying fucking rips right through me is there any tips on how to beat him if so please tell me!

SuicideSkater
SuicideSkater
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2003-02-19 01:51:13 Reply

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i beat it take that you fucking grim reaper. oh by the way that was so fucking cool the ending was totally unexpected. great job tom and zeebarf!

EarthCrisis
EarthCrisis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2003-02-24 01:26:00 Reply

Yeah Disorderly is over a year old also whats up with the green names on the News page.

KWAS71KCK
KWAS71KCK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2003-03-03 15:30:52 Reply

this one is great, good humour and good graphics too all of them

Now You Have To Wash The Floor And Do All Of My Laundry!!!!

SubNoctem
SubNoctem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 59
Art Lover
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2003-03-16 09:04:26 Reply

YAY! i love disorderly, and it's about time for it to be released

<deleted>
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2003-03-29 18:56:07 Reply

I love all thge disordely games except sagway!!

Kid-Rock-Fan-89
Kid-Rock-Fan-89
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2003-04-07 12:05:16 Reply

I just got done playing Disorderly and it fucking KICKS ASS!!!! Great work, cant wait for your next creatin. :)

Disorderly has arrived!