00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Disorderly has arrived!

34,581 Views | 276 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 17:11:27

At 9/6/01 11:36 PM, Ajmdude wrote: Fuck thats a good game. I got to the fucking end of it. Beat the Grim Reaper and then just as he opens the door and starts breathing heavily. "Internet Explorer has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down." FUCK! Could someone please tell me how it ends?

I had something similar happen after I beat Death, but instead of crashing my browser, flash just froze up on me... I guess I'll just have to play through again.

-Septy.

Disorderly has arrived!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 17:17:26

At 9/7/01 04:39 PM, JamesMarshall wrote: the score thang didnt werk, and it said:

you tried to post an illegal score, and we are watching you...

well, if yer watching me,
i hope you see this...

DUDE, I am so fucking pissed off. I played this for 5 hours and got a kill count of 5012 and a score that would have blown the first place guy out of the water, but it said i did that illegal score bull shit.

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 17:38:12

I remember when I was saying it would be released in February of 200!

wow youve been working on it for a long time! 200! a.d. or b.c.?

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 18:25:06

hot DAMN! disorderly kicks ass! shit is fun and easy to learn to play and has a lot of different elements that make it challenging and engaging and entertaining at the same time. AWESOME job tom and zeebarf. and mad props to lavender hill mob for the great music too!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 19:03:37

At 9/6/01 03:37 AM, TomFulp wrote: Zeebarf just remarked that he feels like it's Christmas morning! We are very excited to finally release Disorderly, almost a year after it began development! I remember when I was saying it would be released in February of 200!

I don't know what else to say right now - just go play it!

Respond to this post with questions, comments, bug reports, anything. This will be the official Disorderly thread!

THANK YOU TOM! YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD!!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 19:25:05

Why isnt this game downloadable?!!??!!? I get my ass kicked every damn time msn kicks me off....oh ya good job this is one addictive but if I dont get it on my comp ill never beat kind of game...and...work on pico 2 already!!!!!!!!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 19:57:22

Disorderly was a different Game thats basically it

Disorderly has arrived!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 21:09:17

grrrreeeat! only you spelled dementia wrong on the elevator e

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 21:28:09

i thought disorderly was very very interesting... it was quite challenging at first but after playing it again and again i finally got the hang of it...
TIP: you don't have to beat up every single old fart that you see...
It really does look like it took a year to make this game... i haven't even beaten it... i also like how there are mini games in it to... like where you have to collect all the shit comin out of some dudes ass... NICE STUFF!!! ;)
-vince

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 21:46:08

THE GAME IS FUCKIN GREAT! But,... the s button doesnt work. i cant get into rooms or pick up the old bastards and the deperation move does'nt work either. WTF? please remedy this cause this game rocks ass!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 21:52:09

That was fucking badass. Great job fellas, hope to see more collaborations like that. Old people suck. Feels great to get the chance to beat them without getting hemmed up. Thanks!!!

Disorderly has arrived!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 22:05:46

tommy tommy tommy. you and your wrinkles.

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 22:23:30

Disorderly rocks!, I started yesterday night, and I played till I fell asleep on my computer. lots of effort put into it, it is just great.

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 22:55:23

Disordly rocks! How the hell do you win the pillow fight? Is my keyboard jacked or is it just impossible...
And to all the people who said it was too hard... maybe its just cause you suck...
I died several times on the first level, but once i beat the first level i beat all the other levels too.
If you're having trouble beating the bosses then do this very very simple trick to beat them:
run around back and forth until there's a gun on the ground, pick it up and proceed to fight the boss
There's nothing like picking up a bazooka and killing the boss in one hit.

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 23:02:25

At 9/7/01 10:55 PM, theschnitz wrote: Disordly rocks! How the hell do you win the pillow fight? Is my keyboard jacked or is it just impossible...
And to all the people who said it was too hard... maybe its just cause you suck...
I died several times on the first level, but once i beat the first level i beat all the other levels too.
If you're having trouble beating the bosses then do this very very simple trick to beat them:
run around back and forth until there's a gun on the ground, pick it up and proceed to fight the boss
There's nothing like picking up a bazooka and killing the boss in one hit.

The reason it's easy is cause this is the easy version. If you read the notes when you're about to play it it says that Tom made it easier. I beat the easy version first time without dying once. But I cant beat the hard version's first floor without dying. That's how much harder it is.

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 23:42:06

Cool game =D It is kinda hard though, but people would complain if it wasn't hard enough, so you can never win right? Good job though.

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-08 00:20:41

Guys, great game! But I have two words for you:

Save Game

It is VERY long of a game to play it in one sitting. Either have a password apperatus (which I know wouldn't work) or some type of save-game function. Even if it's only when you go to the manager's office, you need to have a save-game feature!

And yea... that's it. Good one folks!

AnamanFan
- The man of constant sorrow.

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-08 01:00:21

How do you get to the boss on level two, the end is just a wall!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-08 01:34:34

I'm pissed I beat the game and had over 600 kills with enough points to take 1st in the rankings (But I didn't have an account). So instead of opening one I lisened to my brother and type in his so called account but the stupid ass stoner never replied to his confirm e-mail so it didn't work and i lost my score. KICKED HIS ASS!!!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-08 02:09:29

This is the best game I have evr played.Better than video-games :)

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-08 03:36:58

And they say heroine addictions are hard to kick..

Add some save points, level codes or whatnot. Need sleep.. but I'm on level 3.. noo.. ~.~

Disorderly has arrived!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-08 03:43:53

this got stuck on my screen after i beat a boss;

Disorderly has arrived!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-08 07:13:17

At 9/8/01 03:43 AM, Symbiont2 wrote: this got stuck on my screen after i beat a boss;

Mine did that too but I don't know how to grab a screenshot. Anyways, just walk into an elevator and it corrects itself.

Disorderly has arrived!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-08 07:53:48

I had to close the window a few times for it to finish loading.Was worth it though.Spent a long time playing the game.That "Pleasure Penny" thing was odd....

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-08 08:07:51

No problems for me. The game worked out great, and was one of the best flashgames I've ever tried. As someone have said, this was entertainment you could have paid for. If I only lived in the states, I would send Fulp and his boys some money for the effort. :)

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-08 09:41:37

In the great style of Comic Book store Guy from The Simpsons, I would just live to say...

Best. Game. Evar!

I'ts been a long time coming, and I actually got my ass back in gear and came to the site especially because of it. Been gone since about a month due to extreme laziness, but it's dragged me back. More than a year in thw mking, and it sure looks like it.. Kickass!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-08 09:53:03

It just keeps being fun :). I like still this game. I've always been a final fight fan. since I was a little boy. And by the way: FUCK MICROSOFT!!

Disorderly has arrived!

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-08 10:24:37

Ok, the manager mentioned a Chainsaw and a Gun and I havent found them!!!! where are they ?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!????!??!?!?!?!?!? I MUST Know. I have a sudden urge to chainsaw that git with the cat
Some people have actually said it is hard.WHY? Its not too hard - dont fight every freak that comes near u DUH!
But, it is a little repetitive tho - thank god the enemies were diffrent on each level, I don't think I could have stood more of fat Lewis.
But I have to say:10/10 best flash game ever.

SIGNATURE ON A FORAM ON AN INTERNET

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-08 10:33:27

At 9/6/01 05:14 PM, dly_00 wrote:
At 9/6/01 03:37 AM, TomFulp wrote: Zeebarf just remarked that he feels like it's Christmas morning! We are very excited to finally release Disorderly, almost a year after it began development! I remember when I was saying it would be released in February of 200!

I don't know what else to say right now - just go play it!

Respond to this post with questions, comments, bug reports, anything. This will be the official Disorderly thread!
Awesome game tom and zeebarf!!i can't really say anything bad about it.the graphics were good, it was funny as hell and the fact that i live in florida( the retirement home for thousand of elderly people) it helped me vent some anger i have for those old bastards that clog up the street with their bad driving and get me pissed off with their bad attitudes.thank u.oh but there is one thing.its probly my comp but it took a few seconds for it to respond when i hit the attack button.that was a bit frustarating.When i tried submittin my score, an error message came up sayin i did something illegal.what happened?what did i do?all i did was play the game!great work u guys.u have to make a sequel!

Ahem. Morons! The submit illegal thing is a JOKE. Obviously you can't be watched, therefore it is a JOKE. Obviously no one got it but me. w00t to Fom Tulp and Zarbeef.

Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-08 10:54:47

YO OLD PEOPLE!!!

love the game, but it just need a "kill the music" button! I seriously need to listen to some braindraining techno while stomping the elderly!!!