TomFulp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 14
Game Developer
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 22:37:09 Reply

At 9/6/01 10:02 PM, Cowboy_From_Hell wrote:
Hey, I like the Disorderly shirts and all that crap. I've already e-mailed you (Tom) about this but, does this hopefully mean that maybe we'll see Pico on some merchandise in the near future?

You can see Pico merchandise here:

http://www.cafepress.com/pico

Although I DEFINITELY need to udpate it... Maybe with Pico 2???

-Tom

This is the game JohnnyUtah and I have been working on.

BBS Signature
curbsquirrel
curbsquirrel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 22:46:44 Reply

I'd definetly hafta go with the title "best flash game ever!" for disorderly! It kept me going for hours on end. I finished up with like 980-some odd Experience points. Is that good? I hope so...anyways...it was really tight. All the mini-game deals in each door were fun, and didn't get old b/c they rewarded you w/something useful. I loved everything about the game...way to go...peace

Ajmdude
Ajmdude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 23:36:41 Reply

Fuck thats a good game. I got to the fucking end of it. Beat the Grim Reaper and then just as he opens the door and starts breathing heavily. "Internet Explorer has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down." FUCK! Could someone please tell me how it ends?

Hellcar
Hellcar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 00:00:59 Reply

I agree there should be a difficulty level and also a pause option. One bug I encountered was at one point I went back to the manager and had -2 vouchers! I had to go up Three levels before I got 1 voucher again.

--------------------------

You have accumulated the maximum number of experience points for one day. However, since you've already deposited today, you'll have to wait until tomorrow to deposit these. The next Grounds Gold day begins in 0 hours, 0 minutes, and 21 seconds.

TomFulp
TomFulp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 14
Game Developer
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 00:10:45 Reply

At 9/7/01 12:00 AM, Hellcar wrote: I agree there should be a difficulty level and also a pause option. One bug I encountered was at one point I went back to the manager and had -2 vouchers! I had to go up Three levels before I got 1 voucher again.

Hehehe! Any idea how that happened with the vouchers? That's a bug and a half! :)

-Tom

This is the game JohnnyUtah and I have been working on.

BBS Signature
BruceLee19
BruceLee19
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 00:21:14 Reply

That is the best flash game ever!!!

Disorderly has arrived!

ToonHole
ToonHole
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 00:27:48 Reply

Word to the wise:

The old fart usually wins. Bet on him. So far, the turtle hasn't won... ever (for me).

Oh, and Diaper Dan looks a lot like my grandma right before bed... Coincidence? I don't think so...

See my comics, updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!
http://www.toonhole.com

Hellcar
Hellcar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 00:59:01 Reply

At 9/7/01 12:10 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 9/7/01 12:00 AM, Hellcar wrote: I agree there should be a difficulty level and also a pause option. One bug I encountered was at one point I went back to the manager and had -2 vouchers! I had to go up Three levels before I got 1 voucher again.
Hehehe! Any idea how that happened with the vouchers? That's a bug and a half! :)

-Tom

The only thing I can think of is that it takes off a voucher when you say you're going to bet on the race even if you don't have one. As I got a lot of those when I had no vouchers and just did bet cause I'm too lazy to press down twice.

Cowboy-From-Hell
Cowboy-From-Hell
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 01:09:48 Reply

Yeah...Pico. I think a shirt with like, Pico holding the machine gun and lookin like a badass would be really sweet. Or something with that catchy little saying, 'Real kids, real problems'. Anyway, it was just a thought. To stay on top of the topic at hand,
DISORDERLY KICKS ASS!

Disorderly has arrived!

DassBooty
DassBooty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 02:02:31 Reply

Finaly! Something good at newsgrounds. This is the best swf game i have ever played. I suck at it but that won't stop me. >:}

I am glad i upgraded to an AMD T.bird 1.2G as my celeron 400 would had died if i tried to play this game on it.

fourchinnigan
fourchinnigan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Filmmaker
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 02:31:06 Reply

One year well spent.
This is honestly the best, most intricate flash game I have played. The concept is great and the execution was even better.

RichL
RichL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 05:01:27 Reply

At 9/7/01 02:31 AM, fourchinnigan wrote: One year well spent.
This is honestly the best, most intricate flash game I have played. The concept is great and the execution was even better.

RichL
RichL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 05:04:06 Reply

At 9/7/01 02:31 AM, fourchinnigan wrote: One year well spent.

What a bunch of suckups! Its a (very) good game- but i try and submit my score and hey, i made an illegal move..why couldnt ya of fixed that before i got my amazing score, bastards! now i have no proof!

Disorderly has arrived!

bluntedboy
bluntedboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 06:20:51 Reply

Oh Hellz yeah, this game is addictive as ummm...well it's addictive. I'm sorry to say some of my friends that I have been sending the link to don't share my same sick sense of humor. I message them "did you catch the poop yet?" they usually reply "huh? ewwww". I think I need new friends. If there is place where one could live and really appreciate this game it would have to be HERE. That's right God's Waiting Room, Fort Lauderdale, FL. They come here in their giant Caddys, clog the highways, go to McDonalds and drink free coffee, and pretty much get in my way. All the sun down here is bad for your old wrinkled skin so go the hell back up north. Anyway, great game, keep up the good work, and thanks for finally letting me have my revenge on the old folks!

Blackmagic
Blackmagic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 06:45:57 Reply

Iv'e no problems at all.

But I just completed it and when I was submitting my score it said "You are submitting an illegal score"
and it said "you are being watched"

But I didn't cheat!!

Newgrounds is a website for 13 year olds who cannot understand the difference between "there", "their" and "they´re".

Lysdexic
Lysdexic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 07:50:40 Reply

Disorderly

the ending totally sucked...........sorry to say but it lacked origanality,but hte rest of the game was great!:)

SadToth
SadToth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 09:01:47 Reply

Just a little little bug.
It's a graphic one.
On the fifth floor, Door number 10 has number 9 written on it.
I know it's being damn shitty, but hey, perfection is not far away :)

Tauren-Chieftain
Tauren-Chieftain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 09:23:53 Reply

I really like this game. It's final fight all over and old people suck anyway so: kill em all! And the mini games are cool except for the armwrestling game and the pillow fight game. Those are a little bit hard to win. Overall this is a good game. :)

Tauren-Chieftain
Tauren-Chieftain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 09:32:33 Reply

I really like the game (It's final fight all over). Only the pillow fight and arm wrestling game are al little bit hard to win. But the game's great anyway 'cause oldies need to be kicked the living shit out of :D. It's the best game on this site till so far. -It's good.
-Het is goed.
-C'est tres bon.
-Es ist gut.
(that's all the languages I know)

ShockAndTerror
ShockAndTerror
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 09:37:08 Reply

At 9/6/01 03:37 AM, TomFulp wrote: Zeebarf just remarked that he feels like it's Christmas morning! We are very excited to finally release Disorderly, almost a year after it began development! I remember when I was saying it would be released in February of 200!

I don't know what else to say right now - just go play it!

Respond to this post with questions, comments, bug reports, anything. This will be the official Disorderly thread!

YO...THIS GAME IS THA BEST...CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOM FULP 4 PRESIDENT.

Disorderly has arrived!

Captain-Insano
Captain-Insano
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 10:36:28 Reply

kick fuckin' ass game. I beat it pretty easily, but then again, i'm a 1337 fuckin' hard-core gamer. Just kidding. And now for something completely different: Michael Jackson! w00!

Disorderly has arrived!

SpindleWV
SpindleWV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 10:48:49 Reply

I liked the ending, pretty funny twist if you ask me. The last stage when the Grim Reaper is chasing you on the golf carts was hilarious.

The mini games were cool, although my hand is aching from them.

All in all, an awesome game, god knows it killed hours of my day.

Hellcar
Hellcar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 11:40:58 Reply

At 9/7/01 09:01 AM, SadToth wrote: Just a little little bug.
It's a graphic one.
On the fifth floor, Door number 10 has number 9 written on it.
I know it's being damn shitty, but hey, perfection is not far away :)

Not only that but door number 5 has 4 on it and door number 11 has 1 on it! What is the world coming to?!

Also, there's more than one left arrow key and one right arrow key on your keyboard...

Sort of makes the alternate arrow keys challenges a bit easy...

SmashBlu
SmashBlu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 12:34:38 Reply

I think this is best flash game ever and I don't know how anything can be better. As far as I can tell, Jesus couldn't make a game that more humorous, challanging, and overall fun than this one. I didn't have any problems playing it either.

Nemesisseke
Nemesisseke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 12:53:03 Reply

This game was just awesome.Cool graphics,it's impossible what you guys can do with Flash.Keep up that work!!

Disorderly has arrived!

Fultos
Fultos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 13:00:23 Reply

This shibby game have lousy bugs... the 'a' still wor but for the 's','d' and 'q' nothin repond if you make a bad combination in the game but don't worry it doesn't let me hate that game cuz nobody can! ; )

This game kick ass man!

KuroShiro
KuroShiro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 13:53:08 Reply

This game kicks ass!! It's a little on the easy side (I know a lot of people are complaining, maybe it's just me). I just had one problem, after I got to level 5, and the Grim Reaper finished chasing me, the game froze my fucking computer! Grrr..... Well, besides that, kickass job Tom, keep at it!

Talo
Talo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 14:34:15 Reply

At 9/6/01 03:37 AM, TomFulp wrote: Respond to this post with questions, comments, bug reports, anything. This will be the official Disorderly thread!

Hay... For some reason when I hit play it loops back to the intro again. What's the deal?

RedApple
RedApple
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 14:43:21 Reply

hey tom your games are shit,well most of em

thegreatsajinman
thegreatsajinman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-07 15:49:30 Reply

At 9/6/01 03:37 AM, TomFulp wrote: Zeebarf just remarked that he feels like it's Christmas morning! We are very excited to finally release Disorderly, almost a year after it began development! I remember when I was saying it would be released in February of 200!

I don't know what else to say right now - just go play it!

Respond to this post with questions, comments, bug reports, anything. This will be the official Disorderly thread!

okay i played this game yesterday and it kicks ass i wish there were more games like this on newgrounds