MindChamber
MindChamber
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Filmmaker
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 10:11:12 Reply

Kick Ass Game!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been playing all morning, instead of working!!!!!!
Sadly I suck!!Can't beat any of the rapid tap mini-games or those damn Russions:)..
My old old is catching up!!!
This is the pinnacle of Flash gaming... Tom's a fucking Wiz...Thumbs up to Zarbeef, and Fulp for Bring back the fun Vids!!!!!!!!!!

MrPrez
MrPrez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 10:34:35 Reply

very cool game

well dome tom and zeebarf

the only thing you should add is the option to turn that music off, it's sooooooooo annoying :)

newgroundsiscrap
newgroundsiscrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 10:39:18 Reply

I typically don't like flash games and usually give them zeroes. This game is pretty good. I can see the effort put into the work, which is a rarity on this site. Though, the theme pretty much runs concurrently with the "stile" fanbase, there are still redeeming qualities within this flash game. I'd probably give it a 5 if it were submitted.

arrogancy
arrogancy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 10:42:17 Reply

At 9/6/01 10:39 AM, newgroundsiscrap wrote: I typically don't like flash games and usually give them zeroes. This game is pretty good. I can see the effort put into the work, which is a rarity on this site. Though, the theme pretty much runs concurrently with the "stile" fanbase, there are still redeeming qualities within this flash game. I'd probably give it a 5 if it were submitted.

newgroundsiscrap, you are gayer.

And I can only use the M4a1 now.

By the way, Tom, the arm wrestling is too hard.

arrogancy
arrogancy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 10:43:56 Reply

At 9/6/01 10:42 AM, arrogancy wrote:
At 9/6/01 10:39 AM, newgroundsiscrap wrote: I typically don't like flash games and usually give them zeroes. This game is pretty good. I can see the effort put into the work, which is a rarity on this site. Though, the theme pretty much runs concurrently with the "stile" fanbase, there are still redeeming qualities within this flash game. I'd probably give it a 5 if it were submitted.
newgroundsiscrap, you are gayer.

Oh, and nice use of sound clips from gameshows and Reading Rainbow.

MrPrez
MrPrez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 10:48:55 Reply

okay i found a little bug i think

sometimes when there lifebar is gone, they still move and aren't dead yet, so you'll have to kick them more.

Disorderly has arrived!

newgroundsiscrap
newgroundsiscrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 10:50:13 Reply

At 9/6/01 10:42 AM, arrogancy wrote: newgroundsiscrap, you are gayer.

I think my comp is fine now. It was probably my shitty winmodem fucking everything up, I just switched pci slots and everything seemed to return to normal. Though, I get the sinking feeling that something else will fuck up as well. Computers are The Gheighness.

I think my stats dropped again on the Great Lakes server, those fuckers play too much.

NastyMan069
NastyMan069
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 11:28:33 Reply

The graphics are superb, but I always got caught between two geezers and could never get a hit off until I used the Desperation Move, and by than, 1/4 of my life would already be gone. Sorry to say, but Im just a tad disappointed with Disorderly...

Disorderly has arrived!

b00B
b00B
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 11:33:30 Reply

The game is fucking cool, but it froze on me when I was really far on it, so it really pissed me off!

chakaflange
chakaflange
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 11:36:28 Reply

that reminded me of streets of rage only considerably better. i found it hard considering i'm an expert at those old spectrum games where you just hammer the buttons but then i'm crap at games i can't cheat at. might've also been my brother in law laughing his arse off watching me play it, especially when you have to catch the crap.

Disorderly has arrived!

XAusRottenX
XAusRottenX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 11:42:37 Reply

All that I have to say is "great"! That game just brought me back to the old school days of final fight, especially beating on the machine for extra stuff. The animation was flawless and picking up the old people to use them as weapons was an ingenious mode of attack.

That was definatly worth the wait, and all of the doors have their own appeal to them.

Disorderly has arrived!

Bomb-Clock
Bomb-Clock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 12:02:30 Reply

Great game!
Reminds me of streets of rage 2 on the MegaDrive, ever played it? It's great too.

I found it pretty hard :( I died on the 2nd level and i dont wanna start all over again! It's too big a game.

How about a password to continue from when you complete a level? If thats possible, I know this would probaly ruin the experience and extra stats though.

Disorderly has arrived!

EntropicOrder
EntropicOrder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Game Developer
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 12:14:43 Reply

Tom, don't let the negative reviews get you down. I know how hard it is to make flash games. My Hi-Q Skating Game took a lot of effort, but didn't really get that great of reviews. Well, the graphics on this are TONS better than my game. So, from one creator to another, I think this game is really great. The idea is really funny. The depth in characters and mini-games is really worth a thumbs up. Great job!

Disorderly has arrived!

xvllvx
xvllvx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 12:59:34 Reply

I ran the game in low quality and everything is working great now!

Blackmagic
Blackmagic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 14:00:13 Reply

DISORERLY IS FANTASTIC!!!!!

Iv'e been playing it all day. :-)

Zeebarf & Tom have just made one of my favourite flash games EVER!

Newgrounds is a website for 13 year olds who cannot understand the difference between "there", "their" and "they´re".

TomFulp
TomFulp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 14
Game Developer
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 14:02:40 Reply

At 9/6/01 12:14 PM, Entropic_Order wrote: Tom, don't let the negative reviews get you down. I know how hard it is to make flash games. My Hi-Q Skating Game took a lot of effort, but didn't really get that great of reviews. Well, the graphics on this are TONS better than my game. So, from one creator to another, I think this game is really great. The idea is really funny. The depth in characters and mini-games is really worth a thumbs up. Great job!

Thanks for the encouragement! People are being pretty critical of the games flaws, but I'm trying to fix them to meet the demand! I'm uploading a new version that fixes some bugs, has better instructions, and is EASIER! :)

-Tom

This is the game JohnnyUtah and I have been working on.

BBS Signature
Mockery
Mockery
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 14:31:17 Reply

GREAT game.

I love all the little "challenges" behind each door. Wish I had more time to advance farther in the game right now, I'll definitely be playing this one again though.

Congrats to both of ya on a job well done!

-Mr. Mockery

diss
diss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 14:33:27 Reply

I've been playing this for about an hour and a half now. I can't stop!!

Disorderly has arrived!

mr-spatula
mr-spatula
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 14:37:03 Reply

This rules... It seems like I have to toggle quality a Lot to keep things playable (some mini-games run too fast on low, the fighting is too damn hard on high or med)

What would rule (not that this doesn't already) is:

Killing spree!
Double kill!
Unstoppable!
etc...

dagger-happy
dagger-happy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 14:37:25 Reply

Thanks for the encouragement! People are being pretty critical of the games flaws, but I'm trying to fix them to meet the demand! I'm uploading a new version that fixes some bugs, has better instructions, and is EASIER! :)

THANK GOD! It's a brilliant game - the best on newgrounds, far and away the best - but it IS too hard. I've tried it four times and still can't kill the Russians. If you make it easier then it will be perfect. I wish this was in the portal because it would DESTROY every other game and movie in site. You still rule newgrounds after all this time. My fingers hurt, but what a game!

Disorderly has arrived!

mr-spatula
mr-spatula
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 14:38:39 Reply

hahah... omfg... I just figured out who "Penny" is supposed to be...

NiN
NiN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 15:18:45 Reply

dammit! i played it 10 times or so...
but its TOOOOOOOOOOO HARD!

the first enemy is to hard...
the second to easy!

why don't u made a easy/normal/hard mode?

i think this would be better!

Septimus
Septimus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 15:20:57 Reply

You bastard Tom! My eyes are still bleeding from Penny.

Beyond that, the game surpasses phenomenal. The only thing that I would ask for is a pause button. And save points. And extra lives. Whoops, I'm asking for too much now. This really takes me back to the days of arcade Double Dragon, especially with the occasional baseball bat left lying around the stage. (And let's not forget the occasional revolver or shotgun.) And the little touches, like the picture of Yackoff Smirnoff (or however you spell his name), and the various posters. This truly is something that you should be proud of, possibly the best game ever done in Flash. I guess I should get back to work before the boss gets pissed.

Cheers,
Septy.

WadeFulp
WadeFulp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 30
Animator
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 15:33:37 Reply

Now I know why the Grim Reaper was so easy to beat...

Disorderly has arrived!

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER
Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK
Google+ Profile

BBS Signature
Dante-Kamar
Dante-Kamar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 15:37:37 Reply

Excellent! Very well done! Unfortunately I played through it with out sound (fault on my end) but it still rocked! I think there's a minor bug in the bath old man game. The first time I got it I had no idea what to do and just pressed buttons and almost stalled the game (stayed in room while moving brush from left to right very fast for a while, then lost). After that one time it worked fine. Also I think the arm wrestling is to hard. All around a great game.

Disorderly has arrived!

MindChamber
MindChamber
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Filmmaker
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 15:46:04 Reply

At 9/6/01 03:33 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Now I know why the Grim Reaper was so easy to beat...

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!

You can never beat a Kick cameo!!!!!!

Disorderly has arrived!

thisisnotmike
thisisnotmike
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 15:54:29 Reply

That has to be the most elaborate flash game I have ever played! It was wholesome goodness!

Being able to save would be nice. You need to bitch ross into making a script for it. It did have a few glitches, but nothing major. It may have been lag, because I have an older computer. Besides, every great game has a few glitches.

legokiller666
legokiller666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 15:56:04 Reply

Why dont you add a bit at the end where you can go through all the bonus levels or something, cause it was disapointing when i couldnt get to the pleaseure penny level!

diss
diss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 16:00:36 Reply

wtf? i CAN'T GET S AND D BUTTONS TO WORK. iT MIGHT JUST BE MY COMPUT.......OH WAit, I had the Caps lock on. I'll let myself out.

Voltaire
Voltaire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Disorderly has arrived! 2001-09-06 16:15:57 Reply

At 9/6/01 02:02 PM, TomFulp wrote: I'm uploading a new version that fixes some bugs, has better instructions, and is EASIER! :)

-Tom

Maybe it is just me, but I didn't find the game to be too difficult. The first level was kind of hard but it actually got easier after that. When I beat it and submitted my score it said I tried to submit a fake score and that I am being watched, you might want to look into that.