00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Rick & Morty (new AS show)

35,242 Views | 312 Replies

Response to Rick & Morty (new AS show) 2019-05-16 07:06:26

At 5/16/19 12:07 AM, Phobotech wrote:
At 5/15/19 09:21 PM, RoboSeven wrote: I am excited.

November is my birthday month.

They're giving me another season for my birthday.
Saaaame. 20th here.

27th

Come November we will demand everyone celebrate us all month

Wade Fulp is a November baby too I think. I swear his is the 24th or somewhere close

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to Rick & Morty (new AS show) 2019-05-18 22:48:22

I heard this on the radio but wasn't sure if that was actually a reputable source. Did the network set an air date?

BBS Signature

Response to Rick & Morty (new AS show) 2019-05-19 03:44:14

At 5/18/19 10:48 PM, Kiwi wrote:

I heard this on the radio but wasn't sure if that was actually a reputable source. Did the network set an air date?

I saw a bump on Adult Swim lemme see if I can find it

https://youtu.be/dIdk61KN1to

That's all I've got yo

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to Rick & Morty (new AS show) 2019-11-11 15:14:30

At 11/10/19 09:58 PM, Zymbot wrote: Rick and Morty returns tonight!

Thank goodness. My IQ was getting a little rusty.

This latest episode was incredible. Best they’ve done in quite a while. I died laughing at all of the fascism jokes and like that they’re sneakily going back to the basics of the first season while also commenting on it.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Rick & Morty (new AS show) 2019-11-11 20:07:40

At 11/11/19 03:14 PM, ZJ wrote: This latest episode was incredible. Best they’ve done in quite a while. I died laughing at all of the fascism jokes and like that they’re sneakily going back to the basics of the first season while also commenting on it.

The fascism jokes are probably what got me the best, especially near the end with "Heil Wasp Hitler?"

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Rick & Morty (new AS show) 2019-11-11 22:43:39

And I completely missed the new episode.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Rick & Morty (new AS show) 2019-11-12 09:08:26

I liked when Morty had that death crystal and he was obsessed with dying with Jessica

Response to Rick & Morty (new AS show) 2019-11-25 02:43:46

Damn, tonight’s episode was amazing.

I loved how much comedy the show’s creators mined from the concept that heist movies are stupid.

This season might be the best one yet honestly. Every episode has been a gem.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to Rick & Morty (new AS show) 2019-11-27 23:20:05

I've enjoyed season 4 so far. First episode is my favorite, too many great lines and visual gags.iu_72801_1614040.jpg

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet

Art Page|Art Thread|Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Rick & Morty (new AS show) 2019-11-28 11:36:24

I love RIck and Morty, even my folks are getting into it, they love Robot Chicken and this show is making them laugh hard

BBS Signature

Response to Rick & Morty (new AS show) 2019-11-28 11:59:23

At 11/26/13 03:53 AM, HollowedPumkinz wrote: This show looks very promising. Finally, an original show on adult swim that isn't trying to be too gross or too weird (you know, compared to other late nite AS stuff like ATHF or such) A show that looks like it was made for regular CN and then given an 18+ rating and targets an older demographic. I was beginning to think they'd only ever have venture bros. for something like that. Anyways I have high hopes for it and await its official pilot on Dec 2nd.

In the mean time, you can catch the pilot early on Adult Swim.com. What are your thoughts for about it? My one grievance is that Morty always talks like he just drank a bottle of seltzer. And that freaking dribble below his lip is driving me nuts. But the humor is solid and the characters are pretty good, just s basic sitcom family but I think they've got room to build on that. Anyways. Thoughts, comments?

Haven't seen it yet, how is it? None of my friends talk about it ever. Ever. I haven't seen any bootleg rick and morty stickers on laptops or vapes yet either. I wonder how the show will go once it hits it's third season...

I need a tanning bed, a 3D life to keep me from the cold.

BBS Signature

Response to Rick & Morty (new AS show) 2019-12-12 02:32:45

At 12/12/19 12:45 AM, Zymbot wrote: Uh oh, they're making Pickle Rick Pringles.

https://www.thedrum.com/news/2019/12/11/pringles-returns-the-super-bowl-with-rick-and-morty-twist

Can't wait for the spergs to start fighting each other in the aisles for the right to hoard them all so nobody else can ever get any.

I won't condone any of the silly behavior that the weird parts of the R&M fandom engage in, but I will say that I absolutely adore the pickle flavored Lay's potato chips that you can find in most gas stations, so I would un-ironically love to try these.

I'd probably fight some 14-year-old nerd for them if push came to shove...

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to Rick & Morty (new AS show) 2020-06-29 09:17:31

At 6/29/20 07:44 AM, SolidPantsSnake wrote: I caught up on the last 5 episodes, that took awhile for them to come out.

I just got caught up as well.

I enjoyed the season finale but at the very end I felt like they were trying too hard.

They were going for the same effect they got during previous endings where a sad song plays

(Where he turned himself in as Hurt by NIN played, the ending of Autoerotic Assimilation where he almost committed suicide, the evil morty endings)

And it just fell short

When the episode ended it even had an advertisement for that song on Spotify---- which don't get me wrong, I'm all about supporting up and coming musicians---- but now it feels like you forced that song to make it fit or the song was made for that scene, in any event, the advertising takes away the emotional impact you were going for with the closing scene.

BBS Signature