00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheArmoredAvian just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

No wonder americans hate school!!!

2,747 Views | 38 Replies

Response to No wonder americans hate school!!! 2013-11-13 17:55:05

At 11/13/13 04:41 PM, ursuchaloser wrote: the school i go to im really scared of being killed also today someone offered me crack

For free? If so I hope you didn't turn it down and disresprect the crack man. Shit's not as cheap as you'd think.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to No wonder americans hate school!!! 2013-11-13 21:40:58

fuck usa. their education sucks diiiick. canada is a free country. fuck anyone who says that this country is like there are so many restrictions. usa is nothing but a joke bro. they brainwash people into thinking that usa is a better country but really its a pile of dog shit. i heard canada got better education then this shit. i wished i went to college there when i was younger then going here in then the

U U
S SHIT
A ANUSES

America sucks and almsot everyone can agree

Smoke. Sleep. Life. "Inhale the good shit exhale the bullshit" - Your peaceful dude PotHeadParadise

Peace And Love For A Better World

BBS Signature

Response to No wonder americans hate school!!! 2013-11-13 21:43:01

At 11/13/13 07:17 PM, exudaz wrote:
We all suck, we should hate each other, and only judge based on stereotypes.

Nice try OP

wow this is incredibly great, you deserve two of these

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to No wonder americans hate school!!! 2013-11-14 14:13:57

At 11/11/13 10:55 PM, Mydarklord wrote: American public schools are terrible as it seems. Your education is shit and all that bullying, violence, drugs and shootings.

Here in Canada, I have had nothing but great memories of every public school I studied at.

Discuss.

Yes. They do. And yes, Canada is great, I've been there, as well as to Alaska, which blew my mind. There's nothing quite like it.

ila

Response to No wonder americans hate school!!! 2013-11-14 15:35:03

At 11/11/13 10:55 PM, Mydarklord wrote: all that bullying, violence, drugs and shootings.

Learn to have some goddamn fun for once, eh?

*sigh*

BBS Signature

Response to No wonder americans hate school!!! 2014-07-28 12:12:32

At 11/11/13 10:55 PM, Mydarklord wrote: American public schools are terrible as it seems. Your education is shit and all that bullying, violence, drugs and shootings.

Here in Canada, I have had nothing but great memories of every public school I studied at.

Discuss.

What the fuck are you talking about? Doesn't matter where I have, I will always dislike school.

BBS Signature

Response to No wonder americans hate school!!! 2014-07-28 12:44:29

I think USA is cool for what it is, don't know about their school. But i found this generalizing pic

Response to No wonder americans hate school!!! 2014-07-28 13:14:42

At 7/28/14 12:12 PM, Avery wrote: What the fuck are you talking about? Doesn't matter where I have, I will always dislike school.

Why have you bumped this thread?

We get it.

You hate school.

Stop complainin'

Response to No wonder americans hate school!!! 2014-07-28 13:49:48

I just tuyped in school to see what would pop up. :P

BBS Signature