00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

StickmanMarkinson just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Relationship advice? Any advice!?

814 Views | 12 Replies

Relationship advice? Any advice!? 2013-11-11 20:06:59

well i really don't know how to start this thing off other than please no rude comments and this is a completely serious situation and i really would like only serious comments and advice.

So this one girl, let's call her T and then there will be me which will be represented by a C. When T and I first started talking it was the summer after senior year, we actually started out in a long distance relationship but i had known here and seen her before she moved to another state which was West Virginia. I have had a little crush on T ever since the beginning of Senior year and when she was finally single and she moved to WV but i decided to talk to her anyways and see where things went, and to be completely honest i fell head over heels for this girl, i mean she was beautiful, smart, funny, extremely sexy, and she just had me on the hook from the beginning and the worst thing about it, was that she knew that, i came to find out that she never took our relationship serious she cheated on me several times the first few months she was together, during the relationship i only known about one time she had cheated and booze had played a part in the cheating so i figured that i would be the stand up guy and forgive her which i did, so we stayed together and from then on things were off, one minute she would like me and the next she would say she loves me and wants to get married and then the next she turns her phone off for the weekend and say we are done so she could go sleep with some random guy. I dealt with the infidelity because this was my first love, and the first thing i took completely serious in my life and i did everything i could to make it better, i actually went as far as ordering a ring so i could propose to her and try to make her mine, well when i told her about this, she told me to cancel the ring right away and not talk to me and then of course i would run back to here a week later saying sorry....yes i know, pathetic but you have to understand i was in love with the girl and i thought nothing i did would be stupid if i truly loved her. well that happened twice and in november she actually wanted to get pregnant with our child.

so where are T and I at at the time, it's november, she constantly dumps me so she can go cheat on other guys and then i would run back to her thinking i pushed her away and would do anything to have her back so i put up with it all and stayed with her, she doesn't treat me right, i gave her things upon things to make her happy because she was very depressed that she now lived in West virginia and there was only one thing that would make her happy and that was having a baby so i decided to give her what she wants when we saw each other in december for christmas, I was going to get her pregnant so we could be together as a family with a beautiful baby. but things didn't change, she was still unhappy, she still did things behind my back, she still wold dump me so she could go do her own thing. so by feburary, she was definitely pregnant and i wanted to plan a big things for valentine's day, i wanted to take her down town to a nice fancy restraunt, i ordered a ring for a third time so i could propose and i wanted this whole thing to finally be real and us to be together. She ends up canceling, at the time i didn't know this but she actually got numerous things from people she slept with up there when she cheated on me and i think she actually went on a date with someone on valentine's day so needless to say we were back to rock bottom, constantly fighting, never getting along but i could never shake the feeling that all this was temporary and all i need to do was survive this and it would be all over once that baby came, wel unfortanely, the baby come early ( yes i know, i was 18, wanted to have a family, get married and spend the rest of my life with one person, i know i was crazy, trust me.)

So T actually ended up having a miscarriage and from then on our relationship was over from her side, she wanted nothing to do with me but yet we always talked and she made it seem like we were still together but little did i know that she was just keeping me on the hook so she wouldn't be lonely, i also forgot to mention that during the months we were together from that summer to december i was in college in kentucky, we were only four hours away and she never wanted me to drive up there on the weekends and as a little side story, i actually drove up there one weekend to surprise her and when i told her i was there she actually threatened to call the cops on me because i was in the same state, trust me i know what you are thinking no need to point it out. so in januaray i actually moved back to Tennessee where home was and where she was from also.

so after the miscarriage which was in march i think, sorry so much details and events in this story it's hard to keep track of it all. i lived in tennessee and she still lived in west virginia, we still talked and pretended to be in a relationship but she knew that she had no feelings for me while she was in west virginia and in may she actually decided to move back to tennessee, so need less to say i was estatic, we were finally going to have a real relationship where we could see each other anytime and we could actually be together with noting holding us back, well as soon as she moved back, she was different, it was like everything about her changed, she was even more depressed and everytime we talked she almost sounded like she wanted nothing to do with me. so i actually grew some balls and broke up with her and ever since i broke up with her i felt like i made a huge mistake, i tried contacting her and everything and nothing worked. She eventualy told me that the day after i broke up with her that she had sex with one of her ex's and idk if you guys are ready for this but that weekend she went up to kentucky had sex with some random dude that actually ended up being her fiance by decmeber of last year....yea...kinda funny right, she lived in tennessee and he lived in kentucky and that long distance was good enough for her to get engaged to him but not me. needless to say when i found this out i was done trying to talk to her and over everything about her.

so maybe around june of this year i decided to send her a message on facebook, i wasn't in love with her still, i had no feelings for her i genuinely wanted to meet up next time she was in town and catch and see how her life was going and what i found out, blew my mind.

so T and her new fiance moved to oklahoma and then texas, he had a great job and she was a great stay at home wife, she made dinner for him every night, did everything for him that a good wife should do. But he was the biggest peice of shit husband, he cheated on her, abused her both verbally and physically, he treated her like shit, but she continued to be a good wife and stayed there up until september, she had finally had enough and they decided to take a little break, so she came back home to live with her mom while this was going on and we were together almost every night, when she was back, i mean it was weird that she was already married to another man ( and yes they were married by this time, they decided to go head and get married and no one knew about it) and it was like old times i started catching feelings again and it seemed like once she was over him, we would started dating again and see where it went, well it got to the point where i fell in love with her again and everything went downhill, she wasn't ready to be in another relationship but she always lead me on and make it feel like if it wasn't for her husband then we would be together but we would constantly fight about him and how she shouldn't have feelings for him and fight about us not getting a good go at have a relationship and last month she actually decided to move back to texas and give her marriage with him another go but before she moved back, he told her everything, the cheating the lies, and so on and right then and there, she was done with him and she didn't want me around because she wanted to be single and she stop talking to me completely (continued below)

Response to Relationship advice? Any advice!? 2013-11-11 20:09:06

part two

well around the end of October I kept texting her and texting her and she finally texts back and we hung out two times and on the second time, she tells me she thinks she is pregnant, just great…..well after that, she once again left me out in the cold and stopped talking to me and I was still texting her and calling her because being the good guy I am, I wanted to be there for the baby and her, I wanted to give us another shot and actually have a great family well I came to find out yesterday, that it was a false alarm and she isn’t pregnant and last night we were on the phone for a while and what I heard next brought me to tears.
T told me that I was the greatest guy she had ever been around and that if she wasn’t so broken right now she would love to be in a relationship with me, she told me that I was be a great husband and the greatest person that she had ever known and that she was so sorry for putting me through everything she had and that she didn’t deserve me and that I don’t deserve someone like her. I mean this is literally the love of my life saying that I am too good for her and that we don’t need to talk but she wants to be my friend in the future and that she doesn’t want to burn bridges with me but she went on to say that later on down the road she would probably regret saying this and doing this but she told me that later on down the road she will regret telling me that she didn’t want a relationship right now even though I am the perfect guy and later on down the road she probably will want to be with me and if that ever happens we both need to put out whole hearts in to our relationship but only if you want to, she told me that she has done so much wrong to me that when later on when she regrets this that she knows I will be over her and that I will probably say no but I don’t want to have this regret with her, I know she can be a great wife and mother and all of that, she just needs time to herself.
So what kind of advice am I asking for? Any kind really, anything you think I should do or say or thoughts on what has happened on the past, if you need me to elaborate more or tell more of any part of the story just let me know and I will happily answer any questions.
Right now the plan is to text her sometime next month maybe to meet up in the new year and see what we both have to say, to be honest, I can’t be her friend, I have loved her to many times and everytime I would see her it would bring up the past so I guess whenever the new year comes, I am going to give her one more shot to be with me and if she says no then so be it, time to move on, should I wait longer to contact her, she I give her more space?

Response to Relationship advice? Any advice!? 2013-11-11 20:10:40

At 11/11/13 08:07 PM, Entice wrote:
At 11/11/13 08:06 PM, RightPlaceWrongTIme wrote: So this one girl, let's call her T
Is she a t-girl?

thanks for the helpful response....(hint:sarcasim was involved in mine) No, her name starts with a T, no names in my story for a little bit of confidentiality

Response to Relationship advice? Any advice!? 2013-11-11 20:54:12

Leave her alone.
Find someone else.

She may be your "One in a million", but there's 7+ billion people in the world, so if you do the math, that means there's AT LEAST 7,000+ people with great qualities like her.

So try those 6,000+ people out, or just check out the billions of other women on this planet.

You're welcome.

Skynet is upon us.

Response to Relationship advice? Any advice!? 2013-11-11 21:02:16

Don't waste your time with people who'll cheat on you, they're no good for you man!

“Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don't have the strength.”

He's back :3

Response to Relationship advice? Any advice!? 2013-11-11 21:04:32

A tl;dr would've been nice.

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship advice? Any advice!? 2013-11-12 15:40:09

At 11/11/13 08:09 PM, RightPlaceWrongTIme wrote: part two

Jesus fucking christ. Just find someone else, and fuck reading your horribly spaced story.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship advice? Any advice!? 2013-11-12 16:00:50

This girls a fucking idiot and you're a little pussy who needs to move on.

Friendzone this person and move on, stop waiting for her, torturing yourself in your little dark emotional corner because you're too much of a coward to take your life in charge and meet other people.
Her life's already a whirlwind of mistakes and a huge shit storm that would swallow you whole. This girl is unstable and unable to be happy, run away and go meet someone not insane.

Listen to me because;
1. You type like someone with brain damage
2. You don't know how to ask a question in a way that anyone would actually listen
3. You don't even know what your problem is, you just wrote your life story hoping someone would tell you what you want to hear ( i.e. wait for this girl to somehow fall into your loving arms so you both can live happily ever after ).

TOUGH BUT FAIR SON

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship advice? Any advice!? 2013-11-12 16:02:11

At 11/12/13 02:58 AM, Sensationalism wrote: TLDR is a woman

Lol exactly

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship advice? Any advice!? 2013-11-12 16:37:26

Any sane human being would've moved on from her by now. I don't mean to come off as harsh or dickish, but that girl is nothing but trouble and despite being in love with her, you need to realize that. She clearly does not have her shit together and I can't tell if you do, but you said you were in college (not sure if you still are now), but why not meet someone who appreciates and respects you at school? Focus on your life and get past her, look how shitty her life is now and how shitty she has made your life in the past. Grow a set and tell her to fuck off so you can gain some pride back man.

And a little motto I go by: once a cheater, always a cheater.

Best of luck homie.

Response to Relationship advice? Any advice!? 2013-11-12 16:44:33

Seriously people with their "love of my lives" etc. etc.
Just date other women. It works 100% of the time. Every friend I've had with some fucked up story about how they were in love with a girl they couldn't have resolved their issue by dating and meeting other girls.

Yes it takes effort. You might have to go to a gym. Gasp. Learn to not be a loser. Gasp. But get some self-respect instead of being some cheating cunt's doormat.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship advice? Any advice!? 2013-11-12 17:39:56

Grape her.

The G is silent.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship advice? Any advice!? 2013-11-12 17:59:21

There's no way in hell I'm reading all that, but here's some advice:

When doing rating, take what you would rate them based on looks and then divide by two if they satisfy any of the following conditions:

is a bitch
is a cheating cunt
has a shit personality

Now ask yourself, "is she still worth it?"

Relationship advice? Any advice!?

5:24 PM - Hat-Fondler: adverb

5:24 PM - 平沢唯: jewishly

5:25 PM - Kupo: frothingly

BBS Signature