00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dialusional just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Amazing People on Newgrounds

15,378 Views | 41 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-08 15:49:21

Have you ever played Dino Run on NG?

There's an amazing sequel in the works, please Kickstart it if you have money and would like to play it some day!

Also, go to the pixeljamgames page here on NG and click that pink heart to FOLLOW them. Then you won't miss it when they pop their heads up in the future!

You would think things might be less awesome after Halloween but we've had an amazing week here on NG.

For me, a new movie by spacefader is like Christmas morning. I just eat him up. Totally nihilistic pixel adventures accompanied by dark 80s synth soundtracks; what more can you ask for?

deathink is another gift that keeps on giving. Art, movies, games and the most excellent Pico Radio, NG wouldn't be the same without him. Ya know how in the Lorax, it just takes one person who cares to make everything get better? There are days when deathink does that for ME because he cares so much about NG and shows it.

If you enjoy great retro game design, there's no excuse for not following Sinclairian. If you missed out on the days of new releases for the NES and Genesis, this is your chance to live it.

We're getting towards that time of year when seasonal affective disorder kicks in and exotworking delivered the doom and gloom with The Sorrows. You might know exotworking from his art in Lucky Tower but did you realize he's been uploading stuff on NG for almost ten years now? I just realized it too!

If all the above guys are too familiar, maybe you've never heard of hicham! He released DOTMAN this week and the game has a good energy to it. Show him some support and see what he makes next!

This asterix fan art by doublemaximus was commissioned by VicariousE. Always curious how many commissions are floating around in the Art Portal!

FrozenFire animated this title sequence for Coraline and it came out pretty darn great. I haven't seen FrozenFire since Pico Day 2012 and I miss him but at least I can follow him on NG and know what he's up to!

I can already hear what you're thinking, "But Weebl already has a lot of NG followers!" This might be true but it's been a while since he posted a movie on NG and I want to give him a warm welcome back! With YouTube pissing so many people off lately, there's a real opportunity for NG to gain back lost ground. We still have some big things to deliver on our end to make that happen.

I stumbled across Nersul this week and like his stuff. I could picture him making some awesome posters.

The latest from TheBiocide showed up in my feed this morning and got the day off to a good start!

Check out the Clabtrap 2013 Semi-Finals!

Follow BigRed to stay up-to-date on the Clabtrap rap battles happening here on NG.

Happy days, Acid-Paradox is back in town! He makes great music and was missed this past year.

Thank you everyone who keeps making NG special! If NG isn't part of your daily web habit, follow us on Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter or Reddit. The social media boom scattered people in a billion directions but in time we hope you'll see why NG is the best place to call home.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-08 15:57:25

I remember Dino Run well, I played the hell out of it a fair few years back. Here's hoping that YouTubes failures will be Newgrounds successes.

Tale of Enki: Pilgrimage, an RPG with a few twists. Available to buy it on Steam here!

BBS Signature

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-08 16:20:27

Awesome post with a bunch of awesome people in it. Fun to see VicariousE get a mention too! :D

Happy to say I'm already tuned in to more than half of these creative creators. Alien Splatter was tough after the first stage... but a lot of nostalgia too, and Ancient Cosmos was just... out of this world! Always great to see Weeble's stuff in the portal.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-08 16:22:11

Hah, Tom, I hope you're doing fine.

No matter where we go, all roads lead back to newgrounds.

Damn I missed this site...

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-08 16:31:07

What would it take for me to at least get some sort of mention on follow Friday?

Cartoonist lad, occasional BBS poster and all-round human hailing from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

NOTICE: Anyone caught posting A.I. 'art' on Newgrounds.com will have their balls ripped off and flushed down the toilet.

BBS Signature

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-08 16:55:34

At 11/8/13 04:27 PM, Amaranthus wrote: Nothing about the late Halloween collab?
I am disappointed.

Oh poop I should have included that... I was trying to move past Halloween stuff since that was all my posts for the past month. HMMMMM

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-08 17:04:01

At 11/8/13 03:49 PM, TomFulp wrote:

Thank you everyone who keeps making NG special! If NG isn't part of your daily web habit, follow us on Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter or Reddit. The social media boom scattered people in a billion directions but in time we hope you'll see why NG is the best place to call home.

Spoken like a true pro :)

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-08 17:09:29

see why NG is the best place to call home.

Tom, NG literally is like a second home to me. I love this place and how it has shaped my life!

A journey of a thousand miles begins with complaining

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-08 18:16:54

At 11/8/13 03:49 PM, TomFulp wrote: For me, a new movie by spacefader is like Christmas morning. I just eat him up. Totally nihilistic pixel adventures accompanied by dark 80s synth soundtracks; what more can you ask for?

That it was longer and that there were more of em!! o:

deathink is another gift that keeps on giving. Art, movies, games and the most excellent Pico Radio, NG wouldn't be the same without him. Ya know how in the Lorax, it just takes one person who cares to make everything get better? There are days when deathink does that for ME because he cares so much about NG and shows it.

I am thoroughly enjoying Asslevania. Though I hate those stupid green ghosts -_-

This asterix fan art by doublemaximus was commissioned by VicariousE. Always curious how many commissions are floating around in the Art Portal!

Hey one of Steve's commissions is on here. Too bad he's probably not going to be active for a bit.
Lot of shit goin down on his end....

With YouTube pissing so many people off lately, there's a real opportunity for NG to gain back lost ground.

One can only hope.....

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-08 18:45:36

These are not just submissions you are trying to share.
This has a deeper meaning to it: Newgrounds is still active, old users remain active and kicking, and new contributors are appearing.
Even if Flash dies, Newgrounds will be alive!

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-08 18:50:21

Awww TomFulp is a major cutie with a HEARTAGOLD

srsly thanks for the feature and support mang

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-08 21:35:59

all of that sucks

BBS Signature

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-08 21:51:12

I amazing I gave birth to golfinho and catoblepas.

/Kanye

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-09 01:34:55

I remember dino run. That was a great game.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-09 02:41:32

OK halloween is over thanks i will have this (sorry the picture is not upload yet )

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-09 02:57:31

Hey Tom...

I was amazing

Do you want to make a news post about me?

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-09 06:46:23

Thanks a lot Tom. Newgrounds is truly a place that feels like home.

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-09 10:31:04

Why am I NOT on here!?

MINDSTORM90000

BBS Signature

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-09 10:38:00

At 11/9/13 10:31 AM, MINDSTORM90000 wrote: Why am I NOT on here!?

Your post is in this thread.
So now you ARE here.

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-09 10:51:14

oh, this is awkward tom. u made an article called amazing people on newgrounds and u forgot to mention me :s

Formerly PieLover61

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-09 10:58:24

At 11/9/13 10:38 AM, kkots wrote:
At 11/9/13 10:31 AM, MINDSTORM90000 wrote: Why am I NOT on here!?
Your post is in this thread.
So now you ARE here.

I meant why is my name NOT in the topic of the forum!

MINDSTORM90000

BBS Signature

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-09 11:37:30

VIVA LA NEWGROUNDS!

"A reward is it's own reward." - Killgar

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-09 13:32:22

:With YouTube pissing so many people off

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-09 14:19:19

NG is definitely the best place to call home except for the f****y BBS mods. Other than that, this is the best site on the web, hands down.

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-09 14:33:54

Newgrounds is the only website I visit EVERY day.

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-09 15:44:16

FIRST OFF- Thank you for referring to me as "Amazing". My head is so inflated I can't even think right now.

There is no second thing.

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-09 18:11:18

You are also amazing Thomas.

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-09 19:46:52

Thanks for the shout-out, but the really exceptional folks, are the ones who follow their vision, and see it through to the end (even if it's overlooked by everyone else). It honors me to know these people, and to be able to properly compensate them, for freely sharing their talents. I have to believe that love, not money, makes the world go 'round.

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-09 20:25:40

Yeah those past Halloween and late Halloween creations were sweeeeeeeet!

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-09 22:52:30

Thanks to Tom and crew for keeping a look out for all the good stuff. That's one of the things that makes this site great.
By the way, thanks for the latest addition to my collection of Happy-Birthday-from-Newgrounds emails. It's kinda scary when they're all lined up together.

x

BBS Signature