00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiler91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

music for my game?

1,875 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

music for my game? 2013-11-07 02:14:05

Hello music makers,

iam a game developer thats just getting back to making games, I only got one up here on newgrounds that i made over 2 years ago. Now I am almost about to finish a new game i been working on these past weeks but I dont have any music for it, so does anyone out there wanna help out? I would really appriciate it.

this game is a space shooter (with a very unique twist).

I cant offer any money since I dont make any myself yet, but you will get credit and I link to you in the game.

Best Regards Tommy N

Would anyone here be intressted in writing this script for me in exchange for some money? so that i can use it with xsitepro2?

Newest song: Rippers

Response to music for my game? 2013-11-07 12:07:06

Well you can say that you're making a space shooter game, but I actually want to know what kind of music are you actually looking for?

The genre? The mood?

My soundtracks, your imagination

SETTLE IT! IN SMASH!

My Youtube channel

Response to music for my game? 2013-11-07 19:46:50

Feel free to use any of this music. It is professional commercial quality rock music. It would create a very unique and memorable atmosphere for a space shooter:

http://spinwires.bandcamp.com/album/the-spin-wires-instrumental-tracks-free-for-use-in-games-videos-other-media-kinda-like-creative-commons-license

Pop Punk blended with Dance Rock, Garage Rock and New Wave.

Response to music for my game? 2013-11-07 23:40:37

Thanks to everyone thats replied and offered music so far. I really appreciate it.

To new people reading please feel free to offer more music and i will go through it all in a week or so when the game is ready to have the music implemented.

Thanks!

Best Regards Tommy N

Would anyone here be intressted in writing this script for me in exchange for some money? so that i can use it with xsitepro2?

Response to music for my game? 2013-11-08 03:46:48

Heres some metal loops i made for vyda games- just so u can add some variety of music so u can appeal to to all types of peoples.

Response to music for my game? 2013-11-08 14:56:16

BBS Signature

Response to music for my game? 2013-11-09 12:28:39

Response to music for my game? 2013-11-09 12:31:03