00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

the-kitsune just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need Voice Actors For Flash Series

936 Views | 1 Reply

Hello! I am an animator/writer. I am planning to create a comedic and action-packed "3 Episode Animation Series." It is a remake of an old series I removed from Newgrounds some time ago because of terrible visuals and bad voice acting, me being only 12 at the time.

Since it has been created by the mind of a 12 year old kid who was once new to flash the characters were simply smiley faces that moved around and grew arms whenever nessicary. Sound weird, but I want to keep it this silly style as it is part of this series and I couldn't imagine this series without these strange characters.

Anyway! Let's get on to what we need to bring the first episode of this wacky remake to life!
I am at least going to need:

1-3 male voice actors (If you can change your voice well then we may only need 1 or 2)
1 Female Voice Actress
EXTRA: Any willing voice actors can always play minor characters that usually receive one liners!

And that's it! I have myself a high quality, Blue Yeti mic so I too will be voice acting. The picture attached to this is a diagram of 4 main characters in the series that currently do not have voice actors. And below is a list of the characters from Most Dialogue to least.

1. Yellow
2. Blue
3. Bob
4. Old Blue

Need Voice Actors For Flash Series

Response to Need Voice Actors For Flash Series 2013-11-06 19:49:53

Here are some useful links. Please read the rules and then make good use of the available threads.

- Newgrounds Audio Forum Rules

- Collab Forum

- Collabinator

- If you have a voice acting demo reel, put it in the Voice Actor Advertisements thread.

- If you're looking for voices for your project, check out the Voice Actors Wanted thread.

Thank-you for your attention.