00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I have a question... 2013-11-06 13:46:50

Hi Guys,

I'm new here but I was wondering! How does an artist get scouted when no one can see the art you post in the first place?

Response to I have a question... 2013-11-06 13:54:33

At 11/6/13 01:46 PM, Pencildaydreams wrote: Hi Guys,

I'm new here but I was wondering! How does an artist get scouted when no one can see the art you post in the first place?

Scouted artists can see a whole section with art that has been submitted by unscouted artists. When one artist wants to scout you, then you will recieve a scouting request that you can eiter accept or decline. Just like I did earlier today with WickedWyvern I also sent you such a request just incase that no other artist sends you one.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to I have a question... 2013-11-06 14:55:37

At 11/6/13 01:54 PM, Asandir wrote:
At 11/6/13 01:46 PM, Pencildaydreams wrote: Hi Guys,

Scouted artists can see a whole section with art that has been submitted by unscouted artists. When one artist wants to scout you, then you will recieve a scouting request that you can eiter accept or decline. Just like I did earlier today with WickedWyvern I also sent you such a request just incase that no other artist sends you one.

Thanks, Asandir!

Really appreciate the scout invite!

I'm pretty much a noob here so I gotta learn how a few things works on NG:)