CharlieW
CharlieW
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Composer needed for Short Film Nov. 6th, 2013 @ 09:07 AM Reply

Hello everyone,

I am currently in pre-production for a short student film (Still life with Fruit and Sabrina) about a guy called Paul who loves veg and painting like Caravaggio. The story follows him falling love with the sensual Sabrina, who eventually breaks his heart as she doesn't love veg.

I am looking for quite a simple soundtrack, a few different loops which will help me edit the animated storyboard. My only idea is a modern take on Baroque music as it will fit in with the art. However I am open to any ideas and would love already composed work.

The music has to be completed by tomorrow evening as its for an assignment which is in on Friday. However we can finalise your work later as the assignment is just the pre-proudction and we have a lot more time for filming.

If you send me an email I can send you the script and later today the animated storyboard willmottcharles@gmail.com.

I look forward to your replies,
Charlie.

Composer needed for Short Film

KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Composer needed for Short Film Nov. 6th, 2013 @ 09:52 AM Reply

You can PM deadlyfishes

deadlyfishes
deadlyfishes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Composer needed for Short Film Nov. 6th, 2013 @ 11:37 AM Reply

At 11/6/13 09:07 AM, CharlieW wrote: Hello everyone,

I am currently in pre-production for a short student film (Still life with Fruit and Sabrina) about a guy called Paul who loves veg and painting like Caravaggio. The story follows him falling love with the sensual Sabrina, who eventually breaks his heart as she doesn't love veg.

I am looking for quite a simple soundtrack, a few different loops which will help me edit the animated storyboard. My only idea is a modern take on Baroque music as it will fit in with the art. However I am open to any ideas and would love already composed work.

The music has to be completed by tomorrow evening as its for an assignment which is in on Friday. However we can finalise your work later as the assignment is just the pre-proudction and we have a lot more time for filming.

If you send me an email I can send you the script and later today the animated storyboard willmottcharles@gmail.com.

I look forward to your replies,
Charlie.

Hey Charlie! I actually have a ton of music I made when I was studying the Baroque era... I can always change things up to make it fit your project better, or make something different.

Anyways, it's something I've done a lot of and I'd love to put some of that music I wrote to good use!

I have some of that stuff on my website, I don't really have a specific page for Baroque music, but I think most of it is under the "Solo and Ensemble" page. Also, some stuff isn't on the website either.

My site:
http://www.matthewpablo.com

PM me and we can discuss the details. Looking forward to working with you soon!\

At 11/6/13 09:52 AM, Elitistinen wrote: You can PM deadlyfishes

and thanks for the recommending me @Elitistinen

<Professional Composer> <AudioJungle Reviewer>
OFFICIAL MUSIC SITE!
Check out something I did for NATA 2013! Hikarian's winning NATA 2013 Entry

BBS Signature