00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RIOTxANON06 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[tgr] Picking Up House Artists 2014

974 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Tight Groove Recordings

We are once again picking up new artists to release for the 2014 fiscal year. With a few of our initial artists getting their releases finalized, we're beginning to ramp up efforts to pursue a weekly release schedule for next year.

We are looking to sign additional artists who have the capacity to release stand-alone EPs along with possible remixes and sampler releases.

Our spectrum of production we take ranges from Techno, Tech House, Deep House, to some Electro and Progressive.

To get a better idea of what our current roster sounds like, check out our beatport release page

Tight Groove on Beatport.

We have a competitive and transparent Royalty system, contracted with world-wide terms and over 30+ different digital stores we distribute to. (iTunes, Beatport, Juno, Satellite, Amazon, Rdio, Spotify, Traxsource etc)

Please send all submissions for consideration either via PM here, or via email to harlock@tightgroove.com

Please do not send tracks you've already submitted and put out on newgrounds, as we cannot sign tracks that are freely available to the public, but you can shoot me tracks on here to give me an idea of what your style is like.

Thanks guys!

- Harlock

BBS Signature

Response to [tgr] Picking Up House Artists 2014 2013-11-05 18:42:30

I've sent you a PM

Whelp, here's my signature.

Response to [tgr] Picking Up House Artists 2014 2013-11-08 19:23:44

We are still heavily recruiting release artists for the 2014 year, if you've been thinking about taking your music to the next level and getting serious exposure, this is the time. Join Tight Groove, founded by one of your very own along side underground veterans "The Collective", featuring established house artists such as Luis Armando, Pat Fontes, and Jason Hecht.

BBS Signature

Response to [tgr] Picking Up House Artists 2014 2013-11-08 20:07:23

It's legit folks.

lel

BBS Signature