00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sinnymon just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Can Someone Make Me A Theme Song?

1,256 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Can Someone Make Me A Theme Song? 2013-10-28 14:10:46

I'm looking for someone with a band or software that can simulate one to make a theme song for me. Both music and lyrics.

I'll tell you the details of the plot and story behind the show when I know you're interested in helping me.

Slash_Raptor

Response to Can Someone Make Me A Theme Song? 2013-10-29 18:43:34

I can't afford to pay for the song, but I will give as much credit and publicity as I can in return for your help.

Slash_Raptor

Response to Can Someone Make Me A Theme Song? 2013-10-31 16:29:22

At 10/29/13 06:43 PM, Slashraptor577 wrote: I can't afford to pay for the song, but I will give as much credit and publicity as I can in return for your help.

I'll Help! :D
Jusst send me what genre, how long you want it to be and a link to a track that you want it to sound similar to and Ill get to work!

BBS Signature

Response to Can Someone Make Me A Theme Song? 2013-11-04 12:14:04

It's going to be a Power Rangers theme song. I'm writing a Fan Fiction and am hoping to turn it into a audio show for YouTube.

30 seconds is fine. Both music and lyrics.

If you've ever watched Power Rangers then you know exactly what I need.

I can tell you the plot in brief or you can read the first few chapters for yourself.

There will be two seasons to the show, so, the lyrics need to reflect the show in general and not include anything that only exists in one season, otherwise I would need two different songs for each season.

Slash_Raptor