00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cosoden just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Photography...picture of myself

456 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Photography...picture of myself 2013-10-24 15:10:21

please rate it...

[img]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1931/ct7g.jpg[/img]

and no I am not the old lady in the background

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature

Response to Photography...picture of myself 2013-10-24 15:15:53

At 10/24/13 03:10 PM, belthagor wrote: please rate it...

... 3/10

1 point for taking the photo, 1 point for uploading it, 1 point for trying...

Because some men aren't looking for anything logical like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn -Alfred

BBS Signature

Response to Photography...picture of myself 2013-10-24 17:45:23

not that I'm a grand master at photography but I personally feel there just isn't anything to this photo that would draw me to it as a work of art, composition is lacking and colour and white balance are just, I dunno.....off?, I'm not entirely made interested by the camera angle either but I guess that's just me.

if this is your first try may I suggest you see what you can do with your camera, mess around with the exposure of the lense, see what you can do with shutter speed, try to mess around with manual focus instead of using auto, see if you have an F-stop feature on your camera and such, essentially, learn your tool.

Response to Photography...picture of myself 2013-10-24 18:03:47

You should play around more with composition and color, or lack of. This isn't the best example but it's an okay one.

Don't worry about the type, that's my name.

Photography...picture of myself