00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anybody else gonna get MGS5

616 Views | 12 Replies

Anybody else gonna get MGS5 2013-10-22 09:51:51

I got a little sold when i saw this video, some parts seem pretty cool.
- Realistic time events
- Traveling to open areas in a 3D world
- Tries a new gamefeel

Would be cool to try to see how the game works. According to a website, it can be sold to
Xbox 360 and PS3
and Xbox One and PS4.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bIskDyWnlM

What do you think about MGS5 so far? :D

Response to Anybody else gonna get MGS5 2013-10-22 10:37:30

MGS doesn't interest me. I just stopped playing them as soon as I discovered they had hour long cutscenes that are only so long because they repeat information. Or maybe Kojima just cant write dialogue. I saw MGS4 to the end, and played abit of 3.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Anybody else gonna get MGS5 2013-10-22 10:52:17

At 10/22/13 10:37 AM, sweet21 wrote: MGS doesn't interest me. I just stopped playing them as soon as I discovered they had hour long cutscenes that are only so long because they repeat information. Or maybe Kojima just cant write dialogue. I saw MGS4 to the end, and played abit of 3.

Not so fond of cutscenes myself, so i see what you mean there.

Response to Anybody else gonna get MGS5 2013-10-22 10:59:48

Probably not when it comes out as I have yet to get and play through Peace Walker.
But eventually I might.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Anybody else gonna get MGS5 2013-10-22 11:43:12

At 10/22/13 10:37 AM, sweet21 wrote: MGS doesn't interest me. I just stopped playing them as soon as I discovered they had hour long cutscenes that are only so long because they repeat information. Or maybe Kojima just cant write dialogue. I saw MGS4 to the end, and played abit of 3.

They're written like complete ass, but the overall story makes it worth it.

Response to Anybody else gonna get MGS5 2013-10-22 12:49:26

I wont get it when it first comes out, but maybe eventually

Response to Anybody else gonna get MGS5 2013-10-22 16:00:28

When I saw the trailer for it at Spike VGA's it looked semi-interesting then I heard open world and I was more interestd then I saw him ride a horse on the side so he could still ride his horse while being hidden and I fell in love. Actually looks like a good Metal Gear Solid game.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Anybody else gonna get MGS5 2013-10-22 16:17:50

At 10/22/13 04:00 PM, J-Rex wrote: then I saw him ride a horse on the side so he could still ride his horse while being hidden and I fell in love.

Didn't see the first part with the "then I saw him ride a horse on the side" so I was going to say
"So....what? Does he just put a giant box over him and the horse?"

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Anybody else gonna get MGS5 2013-10-22 18:32:15

We actually have a thread for this game already. I'm most curious about how Ground Zeros and Phantom Pain will be sold, separately apparently.

Response to Anybody else gonna get MGS5 2013-10-27 02:21:52

The game looks awesome, but I hear David Hayter isn't voicing Snake in this one. I could be wrong, though

BBS Signature

Response to Anybody else gonna get MGS5 2013-10-27 02:36:10

At 10/27/13 02:21 AM, faolan212 wrote: The game looks awesome, but I hear David Hayter isn't voicing Snake in this one. I could be wrong, though

He isn't. Kiefer Sutherland is going to be doing it as well as the mo-cap stuff for Snake as well.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Anybody else gonna get MGS5 2013-10-27 03:03:32

At 10/27/13 02:21 AM, faolan212 wrote: The game looks awesome, but I hear David Hayter isn't voicing Snake in this one. I could be wrong, though

Yep, he isn't. Presumably because Solid Snake and Big Boss are going to have their epic showdown in Metal Gear Solid VI, and Hayter having a dramatic conversation with himself at the series' climax would be silly.

I'd prefer if they kept Hayter and only made the switch after the timeskip, since Ground Zeroes only begins less then a year after Peace Walker. Having such an abrupt voice change is a bit sloppy.

Response to Anybody else gonna get MGS5 2013-10-27 03:14:38

At 10/22/13 06:32 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: We actually have a thread for this game already. I'm most curious about how Ground Zeros and Phantom Pain will be sold, separately apparently.

This.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature