New Topic Respond to this Topic
DeadlySin100
DeadlySin100
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
My introduction and art! Oct. 21st, 2013 @ 05:29 PM Reply

Hey everyone! Ok so I'll start with some introductions. I'm a Pakistani dude, majoring in accounting and finance and currently in my second year in university. I really enjoy anime, my favorites being One Piece, Fairy tail, Full metal Alchemist and recently spice and wolf, although there are many more but considering the massive number, I should just stop now haha.

So recently, I got fond of drawing, and so I uploaded my first two sketches on my profile. I would really appreciate it people from the newgrounds community with experience in art can provide me with some sincere input as, since I recently picked up this passion, I would like the advice of professionals to improve my skills. Ofcourse, any input is welcome and it's highly appreciated if you can just give a look at my art and give your opinions.

I'll be dropping the links here and uploading the pictures as well for convenience.

Looking forward to the community's' response and support :)

• Trafalgar Law - Gear Monologue
    Trafalgar Law - Gear Monologue by DeadlySin100

This is my second sketch, inspired from the scene in which Trafalagar law cuts down demon bamboo Vergo after which he deliver...

Score
    0.000000000 / 5.00
    Type
    Fine Art
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone
  • Natsu Dragneel - Youth
    Natsu Dragneel - Youth by DeadlySin100

This was my first sketch. Although the picture was quite simple, I really like the youthful version of Natsu Drganeel so I fe...

Score
    0.000000000 / 5.00
    Type
    Fine Art
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

P.s. forgive me for the slightly dull images. For now, i'm just sketching via pencil and paper, not using any professional digital software as I first want to get a strong grasp of the basics before taking that step. So my pictures will either be scanned or photographed.

My introduction and art!