00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The unpopular opinion thread

35,169 Views | 528 Replies

The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 15:08:25

So post some viewpoints about things, that while you insist are true will get a lot of people pissed at you for having. Like for instance, I think Michael Jackson is an overrated piece of shit and I'm glad that little bitch is dead.

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 15:10:48

I have never played The Legend of Zelda and am kind of glad because it seems like every game is a repetitive, boring, piece of crap.

This is a sig you dumbass.

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 15:13:21

At 10/21/13 03:08 PM, MrSoxfan wrote: I think Michael Jackson is an overrated piece of shit and I'm glad that little bitch is dead.

"That little bitch"? If you think he looked feminine... then you're absolutely right.
Why not make your hatred for Michael Jackson deeper? Tell me the details. Free your soul. I'm listening.

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 15:15:40

Let me have another go! Terraria is a bad ripoff of Minecraft, and sucks ass.

This is a sig you dumbass.

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 15:21:36

Supernatural is nothing but Man-Candy and that's basically it. Also, I hate Xbox Live, I don't care if it's better or not. I don't like paying for something I use on an occasion.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 15:23:34

I think OP wanted UNpopular opinions

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 15:25:05

the beatles, the avengers and the original star wars trilogy are disgustingly overrated and have some of the easiest fans to bait

triple kill

When ever you feel powerless, just remember this.

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 15:27:51

-Blade Runner was mediocre
-Most hip hop sucks

私のちんちん

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 15:30:41

At 10/21/13 03:25 PM, Natick wrote: the original star wars trilogy are disgustingly overrated

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 15:31:25

heifer whines could be human cries
closer comes the screaming knife
this beautiful creature must die
this beautiful creature must die
a death for no reason
and death for no reason is MURDER

has the perrier gone straight to my head?

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 15:32:35

Retards and handicapped people disgust me.

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 15:34:27

At 10/21/13 03:25 PM, Natick wrote: the beatles, the avengers and the original star wars trilogy are disgustingly overrated and have some of the easiest fans to bait

triple kill

Thank you, finally someone else who thinks Star Wars and the Avengers are extremely easy for soft minded people to like.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 15:38:19

ok now this thread just turned into completely edgy bullshit

good job guys

私のちんちん

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 15:42:01

At 10/21/13 03:40 PM, Shibe wrote:
At 10/21/13 03:38 PM, Nor wrote: ok now this thread just turned into completely edgy bullshit
You just inadvertently responded to the OP

Kind of sort of maybe

私のちんちん

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 15:49:57

Mass Effect 3 was the best of the ME trilogy, regarding both gameplay and plot significance.

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 16:25:22

At 10/21/13 03:29 PM, Confucianism wrote: Superman is the worst cop-out of a superhero there is.

"Oh yes I have the super power vision that automatically rebuilds the great wall of China, I also defy the laws of the universe by making the world go back in time just by making it rotate the other way, all that would do is make the sun come up on the other side of the sky.

jesus mary motherfuck this a thousand times over and back

what is the point of giving a demigod villains

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 16:33:22

Skyrim is fun and all but once you cleared out most of the stories in this game it feels like you're playing minecraft finding things to do to make the game "fun" I stopped playing this game 3 years ago and I really don't find myself playing it for the nostalgia. Skyrim is a great game but people treat it like its the bible of video games.

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 16:35:29

We probably shouldn't cure cancer. Humans are basically invincible already, why stop the only thing keeping us under control. Unless theres an influx of stupid people or child limiting laws.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 16:37:56

bongs are pussies who dont want to smoke real weed on paper like a real man. fuck anyone who smokes out of a bong. youre basically come close to putting on a tampon you nancy

Smoke. Sleep. Life. "Inhale the good shit exhale the bullshit" - Your peaceful dude PotHeadParadise

Peace And Love For A Better World

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 16:47:37

At 10/21/13 04:40 PM, Thor wrote: Batman is a shitty character

The Dark Knight Rises sucked and was not worth the money or viewing.

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 17:03:54

At 10/21/13 04:59 PM, Shibe wrote:
At 10/21/13 04:37 PM, PotHeadParadise wrote: bongs are pussies who dont want to smoke real weed on paper like a real man. fuck anyone who smokes out of a bong. youre basically come close to putting on a tampon you nancy
paper smoke hurts my asthma

you gotta take that shit head on! no matter how many the obstacles

Smoke. Sleep. Life. "Inhale the good shit exhale the bullshit" - Your peaceful dude PotHeadParadise

Peace And Love For A Better World

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 17:07:32

Google+ is better than Facebook.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet

Art Page|Art Thread|Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 17:11:39

oh yeah, i forgot two more

i don't see why everyone thinks scarlett johansson is hot

john wayne is not only overrated but a pretty bad actor as well, watch the original true grit

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 17:13:18

At 10/21/13 05:12 PM, Shibe wrote:
At 10/21/13 05:11 PM, Natick wrote: i don't see why everyone thinks scarlett johansson is hot

john wayne is not only overrated but a pretty bad actor as well, watch the original true grit
we are not so different, you and I

how can an opinion be unpopular if so many agree with it

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 17:13:23

I don't find PewDiePie funny, I didn't like the Avatar movie, I didn't like 9, I still don't like the new redesign dropdowns, I don't like cellphones, I don't like FPS co-op and I really hate Apple's bloatware software approach and brand-based pricing. I also don't like Sony, or Windows 8, or the MPAA and RIAA and SOPA and PIPA and DRM and RPID and most of all what YOLO turned into.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 17:20:15

At 10/21/13 05:14 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 10/21/13 05:13 PM, Cyberdevil wrote: I didn't like the Avatar movie
*Cough*
No one did... That's probably the most popular opinion yet.

3 Oscars. another 58 wins, 73 nominations and a 7.9 rating on IMDB (based on 622 423 unique user votes), hmm...

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 17:24:01

At 10/21/13 05:20 PM, Cyberdevil wrote: 3 Oscars.

for technical shit

another 58 wins, 73 nominations and a 7.9 rating on IMDB (based on 622 423 unique user votes), hmm...

lol, top rated imdb review:

I was lucky to see Avatar at a pre-screening a few hours ago. It completely blew me and the whole room away and i dare to say it will do so to 80% of any audience anywhere. The remaining 20%, who always finds something to complain about, will whine about character development, dialog, story or the pop-corn. Well, let me tell you: they went to this movie with the wrong expectations. You have most likely met Cameron's previous work(s): Aliens, Terminator 1 & 2, The Abyss, Titanic (!), just to name a few. So WHAT should you expect from Avatar??? MORE of the same!!! More of revolutionary film-making, more of grandiose new ideas, more of never-before-seen special effects, more of 150 minutes without relapsing, more of the James Cameron genius... I am very happy that the trailers didn't give the full story away. Lots of emotions are waiting for the viewer, laughter and tears also. Cameron was very smart keeping the teasers as teasers, nothing more... as the full movie will take your breath away. You will practically not notice that you are watching a non-existing world, it is sooo real. Attention to detail is superb. You computer geeks will know what I am talking about. This move was not rushed in the making. No wonder it could not have been done before - not having the proper computing power. The wild life, the jungle, the animals, the Na'vi-s, or the dragon-like flying creatures are all so life-like, they almost pop-off the screen (and in 3D they actually do :) . The sound effects were so well done, that when I saw at the credits that Skywalker Sound was behind it, i could only think of "yessss... now THAT makes sense." Cameron is a visionaire - and again, he delivers, with full blast. A certain character says in the movie that Pandora (the planet where the story takes place) became his real world. My advice to you: let Pandora become YOUR real world for two and a half hours, let it make you completely forget about your life and problems, let it entertain you, move you, let it carry you away. Because THAT is what i expect as an exchange for my ticket. And a few hours ago i got tens of tickets worth of that.

BBS Signature

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 17:26:06

At 10/21/13 03:08 PM, MrSoxfan wrote: So post some viewpoints about things, that while you insist are true will get a lot of people pissed at you for having. Like for instance, I think Michael Jackson is an overrated piece of shit and I'm glad that little bitch is dead.

Batman Dark Knight sucked.
But i liked Batman Begins, it had Ninjas in it :D

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 17:28:32

I don't see what was so special about The Last of Us

Response to The unpopular opinion thread 2013-10-21 17:31:37

At 10/21/13 05:24 PM, Natick wrote:
At 10/21/13 05:20 PM, Cyberdevil wrote: 3 Oscars.
for technical shit

Oscars are a big thing, so are the nominations. Just because that review was bad doesn't mean the movie isn't good.

I think its also the most highest grossing film of all time

People liked it, critics liked it, it made a lot of money.

It is very successful, I guess that why its in this thread then.

私のちんちん

BBS Signature