00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Game Music / Sfx Wanted!

527 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Game Music / Sfx Wanted! 2013-10-20 21:38:15

We have a fairly small team working on a Pokemon / Final Fantasy style game for Android, IOS, and Web. Were currently looking for two looping audio tracks (main menu, and battle music) and some sound effects for the actual abilities and attacks used throughout the game. Were on a tight budget, but can pay if necessary. Message me if this sounds like something your interested in :D

Thanks!

Response to Game Music / Sfx Wanted! 2013-10-21 13:32:01

At 10/20/13 09:38 PM, jks22 wrote: We have a fairly small team working on a Pokemon / Final Fantasy style game for Android, IOS, and Web. Were currently looking for two looping audio tracks (main menu, and battle music) and some sound effects for the actual abilities and attacks used throughout the game. Were on a tight budget, but can pay if necessary. Message me if this sounds like something your interested in :D

Thanks!

i have a few things i just worked on, where can i send them for you to listen?

dont want cash, just credit if used :-)

Response to Game Music / Sfx Wanted! 2013-10-21 17:16:30

At 10/20/13 09:38 PM, jks22 wrote: We have a fairly small team working on a Pokemon / Final Fantasy style game for Android, IOS, and Web. Were currently looking for two looping audio tracks (main menu, and battle music) and some sound effects for the actual abilities and attacks used throughout the game. Were on a tight budget, but can pay if necessary. Message me if this sounds like something your interested in :D

Thanks!

https://soundcloud.com/tellentstudio

mail here:

Response to Game Music / Sfx Wanted! 2013-10-25 22:23:56

Hi there, I specialize in full orchestral, historical, ethnic/world, electronic, and rock music. I have completed music/sound work on 9 game titles so far.

Feel free to check out my demo reel here at www.level-up-audio.com/demos.

Thanks, and take care.

Response to Game Music / Sfx Wanted! 2013-10-26 22:41:31

I've got about six years and thousands of hours of experience producing and composing work, with a broad range of styles at your disposal. I'm trying to get my foot in the door for a project, so I'll basically work for free. you can look at my portfolio here
ttvgm.squarespace.com or soundcloud.com/ttvgm