New Topic Respond to this Topic
Click159
Click159
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Sketch Artist wanted for pay 2013-10-20 19:47:55 Reply

I'm a freelance reporter ... court reporter, that is. I use humor and comics to generate interest in my business. I would like to create a few courtroom scenes of certain incidents that happen with court reporters, and I would dearly love to develop a character similar to a comic strip that would occasionlly tell a short story with a message. I don't know where to begin! I appreciate all types of art styles, from the Rage comics (not my favorite) to anime (my personal favorite). I envision two ways to engage someone's services. One would be for me to kind of sketch out the scene/story I wish to portray in a short cartoon and let the artist take it from there ... the other is to supply me with sort of a (oh, forgive me - I know you are professionals) ... sort of a Colorforms type of collection of sketches of court reporters, judges, attorneys and litigants with various facial expressions/reactions and let me put them into some of the quickly made things that I might use that graphic for.

So that's my request! I hope it makes sense to you and is respectfully made. I am not looking for anything for free, but to start a relationship with an artist or two (allowing for different styles) who can from time to time do some sketches for me. I truly have no idea of pricing your services, but again, I expect to pay for this service.

Regards to all, Mary Ann Payonk, freelance court reporter, Washington, DC
Please correspond with me at realrealtime@gmail.com

Metraff
Metraff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to Sketch Artist wanted for pay 2013-10-22 18:33:10 Reply

At 10/20/13 07:47 PM, Click159 wrote: I appreciate all types of art styles, from the Rage comics (not my favorite) to anime (my personal favorite).

Had me until here.

@metraff @NG_Artists Support Newgrounds
"Metraff I'm going to fuck you." - Sodamachine