New Topic Respond to this Topic
Click159
Click159
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Sketch Artist wanted for pay 2013-10-20 19:47:55 Reply

I'm a freelance reporter ... court reporter, that is. I use humor and comics to generate interest in my business. I would like to create a few courtroom scenes of certain incidents that happen with court reporters, and I would dearly love to develop a character similar to a comic strip that would occasionlly tell a short story with a message. I don't know where to begin! I appreciate all types of art styles, from the Rage comics (not my favorite) to anime (my personal favorite). I envision two ways to engage someone's services. One would be for me to kind of sketch out the scene/story I wish to portray in a short cartoon and let the artist take it from there ... the other is to supply me with sort of a (oh, forgive me - I know you are professionals) ... sort of a Colorforms type of collection of sketches of court reporters, judges, attorneys and litigants with various facial expressions/reactions and let me put them into some of the quickly made things that I might use that graphic for.

So that's my request! I hope it makes sense to you and is respectfully made. I am not looking for anything for free, but to start a relationship with an artist or two (allowing for different styles) who can from time to time do some sketches for me. I truly have no idea of pricing your services, but again, I expect to pay for this service.

Regards to all, Mary Ann Payonk, freelance court reporter, Washington, DC
Please correspond with me at realrealtime@gmail.com

Metraff
Metraff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to Sketch Artist wanted for pay 2013-10-22 18:33:10 Reply

At 10/20/13 07:47 PM, Click159 wrote: I appreciate all types of art styles, from the Rage comics (not my favorite) to anime (my personal favorite).

Had me until here.

Support NG. Tweeter
"Metraff I'm going to fuck you." - Sodamachine