00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

D0CK just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Free character drawings!

1,102 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Free character drawings! 2013-10-19 00:21:04

Hey all! I'm looking to improve my art skill and style of my own art, so I'm looking to draw some requests! I'll draw any character you like waist-up, whether it's from something or if it's all your own!

Just leave a reply in this forum instead of shooting me a PM, if I'm interested in your choices or you have a character I think would be fun to draw I will message you through PM!
If it is your own character, don't be afraid to post even if you're not happy with your own art skill, as I said it will be my style, so I just need to get a general grasp on them and I'll be all set! :D

If people are wondering what my art looks like I've included a pic of my unreleased drawings in this post and you can also check my other art here on NG

I will post the finished versions in this forum and they will be pictures from my sketchbook, I can't scan and do the line-art since it's suuuuper time-consuming! Apologies for any inconvenience!

Free character drawings!

Response to Free character drawings! 2013-10-19 08:13:08

go for it bro

Free character drawings!

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

Response to Free character drawings! 2013-10-19 11:42:46

Leliana from dragonage origins :)

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to Free character drawings! 2013-10-19 12:58:20

Draw a Dragonair

Response to Free character drawings! 2013-10-19 22:55:43

I'll get onto working on all of those right in the morning! I'll post them here aswell when I'm finished each one :D

Response to Free character drawings! 2013-11-06 22:21:00

At 11/6/13 04:49 PM, Cocoon wrote: We are alllll still wating.

and i'm still waiting for you to be a butterfly.

Because some men aren't looking for anything logical like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn -Alfred

BBS Signature