SubNoctem
SubNoctem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 58
Art Lover
foward/back/up gone? Oct. 18th, 2013 @ 07:04 PM Reply

I was about to browse the art portal for new submissions, but I found this extremely difficult to do today. It seems that the usual back/up/forward buttons that show up below each submission (that allow you to easily browse the art portal), have disappeared! What happened? I use these all the time so that I don't have to back out to the thumbnail page every time I want to see a new piece. Is this permanent? It's certainly not an improvement.

kkots
kkots
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to foward/back/up gone? Oct. 18th, 2013 @ 07:12 PM Reply

I've never seen buttons you speak of for the whole time whenever I was using Newgrounds Art Portal.
So I have no problem getting used to other methods of browsing & viewing art pieces.
But sometimes I do imagine having buttons like those:
1) To view pieces made by a particular artist, in Date/Score/Views order (I may select in which order).
2) To view all pieces from a search result in the Art Portal (again in an order).

Whom do we need to inform to raise awareness of this problem (or better, lack of goodness)?

BBS Signature
Kkylimos
Kkylimos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 06
Artist
Response to foward/back/up gone? Oct. 20th, 2013 @ 03:30 PM Reply

At 10/18/13 07:12 PM, kkots wrote:
But sometimes I do imagine having buttons like those:
1) To view pieces made by a particular artist, in Date/Score/Views order (I may select in which order).
2) To view all pieces from a search result in the Art Portal (again in an order).

Whom do we need to inform to raise awareness of this problem (or better, lack of goodness)?

Good ideas those. I second you. I was thinking that the second would be rather nice.