00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sinnymon just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Platformer Game: "Figment"

424 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Platformer Game: "Figment" 2013-10-10 02:14:29

Hi everyone,

We are a bunch of game students who worked for over 8 months to deliver this game "Figment" and we would like to share this with the community.

"Figment" is a single player platformer which is intended for PC and Mac.

The player must escape from a padded room in an insane asylum into a fantastical and dangerous world, with a golden light hovering just out of reach taunting and calling to them. Following the somewhat manic advice of a floating red eye, the player works through four differently themed levels in the visually rich worlds of Figment.

=NOTES=

Scheduled Release: Oct 31, 2013

Currently still working on getting the game to run on Macs.

A trailer is coming soon.

=More information=

Please come visit our Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/FigmentGame

Our Indiedb page (Which has a demo for download)
http://www.indiedb.com/games/figment

We appreciate your attention.
Let us know what you think.

Thank you.

Response to Platformer Game: "Figment" 2013-10-10 06:42:52

Do you have any art used in game you could post? It sounds interesting but your Facebook page shows what looks like some concept art mainly.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Platformer Game: "Figment" 2013-10-10 22:58:35

Sounds good actually I would to see some game art and screen caps..

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Platformer Game: "Figment" 2013-10-23 03:29:18

Hi everyone,

We have launched a website for the game and the trailer is up on the Figment home page.

The most exciting news is that the game is avaiable for download now.

Please come and check it out here:

http://armedamoeba.wix.com/figment

Response to Platformer Game: "Figment" 2013-10-23 03:40:30

At 10/10/13 06:42 AM, J-Rex wrote: Do you have any art used in game you could post? It sounds interesting but your Facebook page shows what looks like some concept art mainly.

Hello,

I'm sorry that I couldn't post anything up before because we had a major crisis which caused the assets to look abnormal. While we were fixing this issue I was told to wait until instructed. We have now launched our website with a trailer and the game available for download. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your support.

Response to Platformer Game: "Figment" 2013-10-23 03:44:19

At 10/10/13 10:58 PM, kazumazkan wrote: Sounds good actually I would to see some game art and screen caps..

Hello,

Sorry, I couldn't grab any to share with the community since we had a major crisis which caused the assets to look abnormal. While we were fixing this issue I was told to wait until instructed. However, We have now launched our website with a trailer and the game available for download. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your support.