00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GooeyOso just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

music in asura"s wrath

1,123 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

music in asura"s wrath 2013-10-06 19:56:30

i love epic music like the music used in the game it has emotion and i want to create stuff like it since its more in my filed of music. dose anyone know the instruments used to create such a master pice and what type of music would it be called?

Response to music in asura"s wrath 2013-10-06 21:15:12

At 10/6/13 07:56 PM, samuri-ASHI wrote: i love epic music like the music used in the game it has emotion and i want to create stuff like it since its more in my filed of music. dose anyone know the instruments used to create such a master pice and what type of music would it be called?

Any tracks in particular?

"You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you..."

~ The Legend of Dragoon

Response to music in asura"s wrath 2013-10-12 04:01:42

At 10/6/13 09:15 PM, DanteUruzu wrote:
At 10/6/13 07:56 PM, samuri-ASHI wrote: i love epic music like the music used in the game it has emotion and i want to create stuff like it since its more in my filed of music. dose anyone know the instruments used to create such a master pice and what type of music would it be called?
Any tracks in particular?

furueru kokoro,the god's military forces,a place to return,orphan wolf legend fang,recooection,unleashed vajra asura vs vajra deus. those mainly spoke to me in the game. the emotion and rhythm is just so perfect.

Response to music in asura"s wrath 2013-10-25 21:33:50

Sorry it took so long. I'm not 100% sure on all of these, but it's better than nothing.

1. Furueru Kokoro
Vocals, Harp, Piano, Sleigh Bells, Strings, Clarinet, Oboe (English Horn?), Timpani, Cymbals (Suspended + China), Brass, Taikos, Flute

2. The God's Military Forces
Choir, Sleigh Bells, Pipe Organ, Cymbals, Strings, Brass, Timpani (?)
Other metallic percussion that I am unfamiliar with

3. A Place To Return
Vocals... not sure about the others.

4. Orphan Wolf Legend Fang
Guitars (Electric + Acoustic), Drums, Bass Guitar, Someone whistling (?), Shamisen (?)

5. Recollection
Strings, Brass, Gong, Taikos, Timpani, Snare Drum, Sleigh Bell, Suspended Cymbal, Vocals

6. Unleashed Vajra Asura vs Vajra Deus

"You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you..."

~ The Legend of Dragoon