At 10/8/13 11:16 PM, ZE13 wrote:
At 10/7/13 05:25 PM, Rinibra wrote:
You can easily download a free demo of FL Studios : ) No money neededHmmm thst sounds like a good idea! Where do i get the free trail and more info on this studio? Are there anymore programs You can tell me about thanks! :D
Here you go, you can download a free demo of FL Studios 11 from its' website.
1. When the screen loads, click the 'Demo' link off to the immediate right side.
2. Once the next page loads, find the 'Installer Download' section of the page which should be off to the left side.
- It should say. "download from one of the links below"
- Under this you should see 4 different links to download from. (Choose the 1st link listed, "FL Studio Image-Line Server" and it has a green arrow with it)
3. Before it begins, it'll ask if you want to 'Run' or 'Save' FLStudio_11.0.3.exe (Click 'Run')
4. After it finishes downloading, it'll ask if you want to allow FL Studios to 'Continue' or 'Cancel' (Click 'Continue')
5. The next pop-up will say "Welcome to the FL Studio 11 Setup Wizard"
- Click 'Next'
- Click 'I Agree'
- Highlight 'Current User Only'
*You can choose whether or not you'd like to include 'Deckadance' in addition to 3 / 4 other plug-ins*
- (You'll click 'Next' 3 more times)
- Then choose which folder you'd like to store it in) *You can store it on your desktop for easier accessing.*
- Then Install -
Installing should be the Final step.
Pending whether or not you added on the 3 / 4 extra plug-ins I mentioned earlier, this point is where they'd begin Installing.
(After everything you want has installed)
- The final pop-up "Completing the Fl Studio 11 Setup Wizard" will appear.
- Make sure the box, "Run FL Studios 11" is checked, continue on and it should start from there!
I hope everything works out for you! : )