00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What are East Asian girls cuter?

4,680 Views | 32 Replies

What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-10-04 08:53:37

90% of East Asian girls 16-30s are cute.

90% of Western European and American girls 16-30s are ugly.

Is it because we've polluted our gene pool to make girls ugly, or is it because I am sexually racist?

Once upon a time there were three goats... _ MOMMY GOAT _ DADDY GOAT_ BABY GOAT _ ...now there are MILLIONS OF THEM!

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-10-04 08:58:58

Where are you getting those statistics?

BBS Signature

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-10-04 09:01:17

Also, culture. Westerners are allowed to grow into fat pigs because "[they're] powerful, and it's on the inside that counts, and [their] looks don't matter".

BBS Signature

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-10-04 09:38:53

where the hell did you get those facts from

lel

BBS Signature

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-10-04 09:47:53

It's because you're a weeaboo. Or at least your dick is.

"Anything could happen in the next half hour!"

"For the love of God, don't stop pretending you're a dragon!"

BBS Signature

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-10-04 11:56:53

At 10/4/13 08:53 AM, AebeatiaSookies wrote: 90% of Western European and American girls 16-30s are ugly.

Lol don't get European girls into this, America's where dem (90%) ugly gals be at :p

*sigh*

BBS Signature

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-10-04 12:09:29

At 10/4/13 12:01 PM, Slacker013 wrote: I believe a big portion of that 90% goes to those unshaven French girls...

Forget what I said. Frenchies are a large part of Europe and... Just JESUS.
I do, however, love those cutesy pale girls in the north.
Gotta love Sweden. Oooh man, gotta love Sweden.

What are East Asian girls cuter?

*sigh*

BBS Signature

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-10-04 12:14:56

1. not true at all
2. america has some of the best looking women mainly due to diversity
3. european women are regarded across many platforms as the ugliest
4. those swedish girls look like any plastic blonde you'd find in any suburb in america

-Officially Based-I saw a girl die.

BBS Signature

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-10-04 12:36:26

At 10/4/13 12:33 PM, Entice wrote:
I think it has to do with America being so fucking politically correct. It's basically a taboo to point out to someone that they're fat or really say much of anything that could be perceived as an insult unless you sugar coat it to the point that it's not constructive criticism (or any kind of criticism).

in what situation would you need to point that out

BBS Signature

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-10-04 12:52:11

At 10/4/13 12:38 PM, Entice wrote:
At 10/4/13 12:36 PM, MiloBased wrote: in what situation would you need to point that out
"Why don't you like me???"

fair enough

if someone asked me that idk what i WOULDNT sugarcoat

BBS Signature

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-10-04 13:58:02

Neoteny

Being less advanced in medicine, they have shorter lifespan and thus have to reproduce more frequently and at a younger age. This means they go through more evolutionary iterations, and traits resulting from natural selection, i.e. males preferring cuter females, are more pronounced. I'm just pulling this out of my ass, but don't you think it makes sense?

If you're a Newgrounds OG who appreciates Flash games with depth, check out the game I made in 2024.

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-10-04 14:12:35

I don't know why the French are being called ugly, especially when there's Russians, Germans and Brits to compare with.

BBS Signature

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-10-04 14:22:29

Egregiously bogus statistics aside, the main reason why East Asian girls are more cute is that in Japan, there is more of an emphisis on cuteness, and to a lesser extent, sexiness with girls than most of the West, though I do feel that the gap is much shorter than most of us think it is. Plus, there is always some sort of exotic mysticism towards Asian girls {especially Japanese} in our culture, and that tends to show up a lot in fiction and in real life.

Of course, there are still numerous differences between what we consider cute between the East and West, such as snaggleteeth, {and bad dentistry in general} and the wild and bizarre outfits.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-10-04 14:25:25

Technically I like thai women and south east Asians.

BBS Signature

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-10-04 15:31:08

I spent 4 months in Japan. The ratio of goodlooking chicks to pug-fugly chicks is not significantly different than in America. What was pretty striking, however, is the rate of obesity. Srs there are almost no fat people in Japan, almost everybody is a twig.

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-10-04 18:01:08

At 10/4/13 11:56 AM, Splats wrote:
At 10/4/13 08:53 AM, AebeatiaSookies wrote: 90% of Western European and American girls 16-30s are ugly.
Lol don't get European girls into this, America's where dem (90%) ugly gals be at :p

yeah he/she means americans, europeans have that accent and asians I believe is there personally that goes with their small and super young look.

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-10-05 03:58:10

At 10/4/13 06:01 PM, tsukikomi wrote: yeah he/she means americans, europeans have that accent and asians I believe is there personally that goes with their small and super young look.

Agreed.
French girls aren't as hot as people think though, like many people said.

H A I R Y

*sigh*

BBS Signature

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-10-05 11:30:55

In many Asian countries, the age of consent is lower, dude. Of course, that doesn't explain how it could as high as 30. I think they're just hornier.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-12-04 13:03:36

HHHmmm.

At 10/4/13 08:53 AM, AebeatiaSookies wrote: 90% of East Asian girls 16-30s are cute.

90% of Western European and American girls 16-30s are ugly.

Is it because we've polluted our gene pool to make girls ugly, or is it because I am sexually racist?

BBS Signature

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-12-04 14:06:07

Geeks and neckbeards like Asian women the best because they think they will be more subservient than other women.

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-12-04 15:11:41

At 12/4/13 01:03 PM, Jaruwaan86 wrote: HHHmmm.

Bump! Hmmm.

*sigh*

BBS Signature

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-12-04 20:36:03

At 10/4/13 09:47 AM, Trambamboline wrote: It's because you're a weeaboo. Or at least your dick is.

I know my dick is a weeaboo.

1000th post!

5:24 PM - Hat-Fondler: adverb

5:24 PM - 平沢唯: jewishly

5:25 PM - Kupo: frothingly

BBS Signature

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-12-06 19:33:30

In Japan, numerous girls are cuter. Well if you know what i'm saying.
Also Japanese girls are 100% cuter.

Eryn Channel

Anime-NoireChan on IGN

PSN ID: Anime-NoireChan | Even though, getting popular, Esshh. No worries now.

BBS Signature

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-12-06 20:05:35

Your view of East Asian women is informed by imperialism and exoticism.

I bet you think East Asian women are more submissive, too.

A textcee without boundaries.

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-12-07 04:04:44

East Asian girls are cute solely because white dudes went over there in WW2 and fucked everyone.

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-12-07 11:49:05

Caucasian grills >>>>> Black grills >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Asian grills

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-12-11 16:09:09

At 10/4/13 06:01 PM, tsukikomi wrote:
At 10/4/13 11:56 AM, Splats wrote:
yeah he/she means americans, europeans have that accent and asians I believe is there personally that goes with their small and super young look.

Sheesh, why so much anger in this thread? I feel as though (South)East asian chicks are some of the most beautiful in the world. No, I don't think my view has been muddled through exoticism or false beliefs that they'll be subservient. They're just really attractive.

Now, with that being said, one can find beautiful women anywhere. There are some really cute Europeans, and some really cute Americans. Think about Italian girls, or Spanish girls... they're European, and generally regarded as pretty hot. Chicks of northern European stock are pretty hot as well (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish). Living in America, I've seen my fair share of (really) beautiful American women.

I don't feel as though anyone can say for sure that one particular place has more beautiful women than another. Beauty is subjective, as in, in the eye of the beholder. However, I will say that I personally hold a strong bias towards Asian women, just due to personal taste. However, I wouldn't necessarily say that they're any cuter as a group than whites, latinas, etc.

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2013-12-11 16:24:25

Greek girls are the hottest.

BBS Signature

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2016-05-20 19:56:29

I don't think all of them are cute, but these might be some factors for some: some have cute baby like faces, small lips, nose, cute eyes and with that they look young and sweet. And some can change hair colours like blonde, even something like pink and still look nice. Cuteness is kinda their thing for young girls I think. Not only their looks, but since some are disciplined and kind, it can show and people admire that. Also, intelligence is another factor.

Response to What are East Asian girls cuter? 2016-05-20 23:10:41

At 10/4/13 09:01 AM, DM692 wrote: Also, culture. Westerners are allowed to grow into fat pigs because "[they're] powerful, and it's on the inside that counts, and [their] looks don't matter".

lmfao my god

BBS Signature