00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

crab! 2013-10-02 17:51:06

So i just misspelled something when i uploaded two tracks finishing my latest album (no im not advertising this here i really want to know if theres any way to edit this)

So how do i edit the title or are we unable to do that in TWO THOUSAND THIRTEEN
My ocd isnt very strong but it still irritates me.

(the thing im talking about is in the Oexestesis album the last two tracks spell Oexestetis instead of Oexestesis. grmbl!

Regards.
-cal.

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Response to crab! 2013-10-02 18:11:13

At 10/2/13 06:09 PM, Misanthrum wrote: on the header of your audio submissions list there is a red crayon icon aka "edit". click that and you can modify whatever you want :)

yeah I think he knows that - but I never realised until now that I can't seem to change my project names either! D:

Cal man just delete them and reupload them they haven't been up for long have they?

Response to crab! 2013-10-02 18:14:22

At 10/2/13 06:11 PM, AeroMusic wrote:
At 10/2/13 06:09 PM, Misanthrum wrote: on the header of your audio submissions list there is a red crayon icon aka "edit". click that and you can modify whatever you want :)
yeah I think he knows that - but I never realised until now that I can't seem to change my project names either! D:

Cal man just delete them and reupload them they haven't been up for long have they?

Uh, like a hour i think..
You can only upload two tracks a day (wich i hate too but ok)
Otherwise i'd have to reupload them tomorrow -O-

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Response to crab! 2013-10-02 18:22:37

At 10/2/13 06:20 PM, Misanthrum wrote: does this help?

Not really, no solution is given there either cept for deletions ;l
Sigh i guess ill just have to delete and reupload them tomorrow fml.

Response to crab! 2013-10-03 05:44:11

At 10/2/13 07:03 PM, Misanthrum wrote:
At 10/2/13 06:22 PM, Calamaistr wrote:
At 10/2/13 06:20 PM, Misanthrum wrote: does this help?
Not really, no solution is given there either cept for deletions ;l
Sigh i guess ill just have to delete and reupload them tomorrow fml.
yeah haha that's why I linked that thread.. because there really isn't anymore you can do besides everything mentioned there xD

Fixed it now, by deleting and reuploading.
I wish newgrounds had just the simple option to edit the title though, so annoying ;l