New Topic Respond to this Topic
HeadbangingLegend
HeadbangingLegend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 28th, 2013 @ 11:45 PM Reply

So long story short, I like tripping. I've done it about 5 or 6 times now and I'm running out of new things to do so here I am asking the internet. Basically any games or videos you know that might be trippy. Preferably things with buzzy music and flashing lights and colours. Games like Geometry Wars for example. Anything I can do not involving a computer screen would be great too. I love cutting glowsticks and using them like glow in the dark paint or playing with laser pointers and stuff. I'd prefer posts from people that have tripped before so you actually know what is and isn't trippy, but all ideas are welcome.

The trick is to use the drugs once to get there, and maybe spend the next ten years trying to get back there without the drug.

BBS Signature
Psycho666
Psycho666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 28th, 2013 @ 11:48 PM Reply

That's cool. You're admission of doing acid can be legally used against you in a criminal investigation for up to twenty years, i think. Maybe it is five. You're dumb.

BBS Signature
Scintillating
Scintillating
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 28th, 2013 @ 11:51 PM Reply

When I'm on acid I like to sit on the roof or on the edge of a cliff, I can see everything in the world from there, and I highly recommend that you do it too.

Psycho666
Psycho666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 28th, 2013 @ 11:53 PM Reply

You should look at my totally uncool signature, made from about four different people's signatures and MS Paint.

BBS Signature
JRob
JRob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 12:37 AM Reply

Watch Japanese music videos. Especially the mindfuck ones.

"Verpum do, ergo sum." -Descartes
Only the best
My interview with Asandir

BBS Signature
T3XT
T3XT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 01:17 AM Reply

At 9/28/13 11:48 PM, Psycho666 wrote: That's cool. You're admission of doing acid can be legally used against you in a criminal investigation for up to twenty years, i think. Maybe it is five. You're dumb.

It's not like he mentioned his real name

The only reason that's happen is if the authorities gave enough shits about him to trace his IP, and as long as he isn't professing to be a Mexican drug cartel lord, then they probably wouldn't do that

Shauna
Shauna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Gamer
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 01:21 AM Reply

let's talk about illegal drug usage everyone!

lets not

Signature made by Squidbit <3
Also known as MissAllanPoe
BOOP | Wonna Buy A Ghost? | DUCKSPIN

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 01:39 AM Reply

Play Vidiot Game on your Xbox (assuming you have one). It's a weird trippyish game.

Steam | Letterboxd | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Thor
Thor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 01:43 AM Reply

Play saints row 3 and just free roam, after you've beat the game, wearing the toilet costume

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 02:15 AM Reply

I've never tried acid, but when I trip on anything else I think that sitting on my bed and listening to music and writing/drawing is fun enough.

At 9/28/13 11:48 PM, Psycho666 wrote: That's cool. You're admission of doing acid can be legally used against you in a criminal investigation for up to twenty years, i think. Maybe it is five. You're dumb.

Yeah the police are totally going to go through the trouble of finding a random user on NG so that they can catch one guy using acid.

Natick
Natick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Movie Buff
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 02:22 AM Reply

watch 2001 a space odyssey in hd

When ever you feel powerless, just remember this.

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: Angel's Egg

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 02:22 AM Reply

Also watch the movie Dead Man
It will change ur life

supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 02:38 AM Reply

don't do drugs . . . acid is an illegal & highly dangerous substance. ever heard about "acid reflux" which is when you start to hallucinate from the damage acid has done to your brain when you haven't even ingested the drug? acid causes serious physical & psychological damage. if your body is a temple then do yourself a favor & stay far away from these vicious chemicals

--supergandhi64

BBS Signature
Diki
Diki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Programmer
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 02:39 AM Reply

Last time me and my friends did acid we went swimming in a pool, and then laid under a tree for a couple hours staring at the leaves. Doing pretty much anything on acid is fun.

Claiming to have done something is not sufficient evidence to be charged with a crime per se; you're the stupid person. That is especially true regarding things claimed on the Internet, making you all the more stupid.

Diki
Diki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Programmer
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 02:45 AM Reply

At 9/29/13 02:38 AM, supergandhi64 wrote: don't do drugs . . . acid is an illegal & highly dangerous substance. ever heard about "acid reflux" which is when you start to hallucinate from the damage acid has done to your brain when you haven't even ingested the drug? acid causes serious physical & psychological damage. if your body is a temple then do yourself a favor & stay far away from these vicious chemicals

--supergandhi64

I'm banning you for trolling in this thread by making things up about LSD (such as claiming that acid reflux, aka heart burn, is brain damage). If you don't like drugs or drug-use, that's fine, keep your opinion to yourself; that is not what this thread is about. If you want to discuss that then start your own thread.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 02:47 AM Reply

At 9/29/13 02:45 AM, Diki wrote: I'm banning you for trolling in this thread by making things up about LSD (such as claiming that acid reflux, aka heart burn, is brain damage). If you don't like drugs or drug-use, that's fine, keep your opinion to yourself; that is not what this thread is about. If you want to discuss that then start your own thread.

Thank god someone finally banned him

Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Writer
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 03:09 AM Reply

I never dropped before, but I watched a lot of YT videos about people's experiences which seemed very interesting, also everytime i think of Acid i think of this scene

Also don't stand near any high edeges while under the influence

Believe what thou Wilt

BBS Signature
HeadbangingLegend
HeadbangingLegend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 07:25 AM Reply

So many great ideas guys thanks! Keep them coming!

J-Rex: I will look into that!

Thor: I've played sandbox games while tripping and it's not as fun unless it's a really trippy looking game. The only game like that I think is FarCry 3 Blood Dragon with all it's trippy lights.

Entice: I ALWAYS listen to music on acid, it's incomplete without it. And I love drawing while tripping I've done it many times.

Diki: My mate went to the pool yesterday while he was tripping and told me how buzzy it was. I'm really keen to try it, I just hope being in the pool doesn't make me piss or something haha

Swag-in-a-bag: Well I'll be watching that video on my next trip haha, if you ever wanna try it just do it in a safe environment, and make sure you buy a trip your mates have tried before or something so you know it's safe.

The trick is to use the drugs once to get there, and maybe spend the next ten years trying to get back there without the drug.

BBS Signature
satanbrain
satanbrain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 07:46 AM Reply

Asphyxiate.

(הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים אָמַר קֹהֶלֶת, הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים הַכֹּל הָבֶל. דּוֹר הֹלֵךְ וְדוֹר בָּא, וְהָאָרֶץ לְעוֹלָם עֹמָדֶת. (קהלת א ג, ה

BBS Signature
kanef
kanef
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 08:51 AM Reply

sex and merzbow

comment pls - plug.dj
sevkitty.com forum - last.fm
D - ńęwgróuńdśęś ręśidęńt pątrićiąń

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 09:15 AM Reply

Using power tools.

nothing can possibly go wrong.
ManDeep
ManDeep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 09:54 AM Reply

There's two things i hate in this world: The Dutch and people who continuously talk about drugs and alcohol.

Lagerkapo
Lagerkapo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Writer
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 10:34 AM Reply

I, for one, do not like video games, movies or any visual media of the sort (art is different) on any kind of screen whilst in psychedelic states. In fact, I find music and friends, as well as meditation and writing/drawing/creativity are much more stimulating. Try doing it around a campfire with some buds, or even maybe a girlfriend if you have one.

When you are tripping you are hardwiring your brain. If you are just watching movies and playing games, well, you're not hardwiring your brain for anything very good or productive. But talking about the nature of life, drawing, painting, meditation, poetry, human interaction, beautiful sightseeing, astral travel even, these are all things that will do you some good.

And no, you're not going to want to do that kind of thing every week. I did it a Lot in high school and shortly thereafter and it took me a few years to recover. Not that it's bad, just don't push it, eh?

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...
MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...
Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature
Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 10:44 AM Reply

I assume everything looks better on acid. How about watch "Disaster Movie"?

Nah, that would probably be horrible even on acid.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Senmetsu
Senmetsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 10:58 AM Reply

Back when I played transformice a lot I would play tfm on acid, also watching one of your favorite shows on DVD is a good option. I've noticed acid makes it harder to switch activities, its not that I'm incapable of knowing how to change the DVD or anything, its just "why bother" takes over.

I watched a lot of House once, and Psych, I tried to do LOTR but it was SOOOO LONG AND SOOOO BORING. I felt trapped and had to escape, plus its all so dramatic and terrifying with the scary shit...best to go for lighter viewing material.

One time I sat there and played San Andreas forever, just driving around on free roam :) Oh, and watching a fire is fun. And watching waves. And walking just to walk(the world is a big scary place sometimes tho, be careful :D) Sex is fun too, if you can find someone to sex with :)

This is just a short list of things I can remember being enjoyable

!NG Birthday List! :3 Current Count: 151 <3|||HELLO OPERATOR!|||Greatest Thread Ever!
Formerly, and still,Rahvin-the-vampire. Thanks Valjylmyr :)

BBS Signature
Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 12:07 PM Reply

Not really, they can't prove it was him who typed that. Just like courts can't use cellphone texts because there is no proof that the person who owns the phone typed the text.

mechadude32
mechadude32
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 12:10 PM Reply

Play Skyrim.

Go outside and talk to your local hobos (and possible get raped)

Or (and most fun of all) come to the NG BBS and post whatever comes to mind.

"if you put quotes here you're an idiot" mechadude32 These are the jokes, people...

(INSERT IMAGE HERE)

HeadbangingLegend
HeadbangingLegend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 12:31 PM Reply

At 9/29/13 10:34 AM, Lagerkapo wrote: I, for one, do not like video games, movies or any visual media of the sort (art is different) on any kind of screen whilst in psychedelic states. In fact, I find music and friends, as well as meditation and writing/drawing/creativity are much more stimulating. Try doing it around a campfire with some buds, or even maybe a girlfriend if you have one.

When you are tripping you are hardwiring your brain. If you are just watching movies and playing games, well, you're not hardwiring your brain for anything very good or productive. But talking about the nature of life, drawing, painting, meditation, poetry, human interaction, beautiful sightseeing, astral travel even, these are all things that will do you some good.

And no, you're not going to want to do that kind of thing every week. I did it a Lot in high school and shortly thereafter and it took me a few years to recover. Not that it's bad, just don't push it, eh?

I love your views on it. Yeah the first time I tripped was with 3 friends, we all couldn't stop laughing and we were always having like 5 different conversations at the same time, it was awesome. We sat in a dark room with lots of different coloured lights and glow in the dark things. And yeah that's true about hardwiring, there's a lot things I've started saying lately that are things I said during a trip.

I always have a session when I'm tripping, and me and my mates are keen to go camping now that summers coming up. And I'm planning on tripping with this girl next week hopefully. I'm not big on meditation during a trip. I believe in the third eye and all that but I don't feel like I'd be able to keep myself still long enough while my brain was so stimulated. I love tripping in nature though.

And like I said before, music is always there with me when I'm tripping. If it's not on the stereo it's on my phone and I'll be listening to Tool, Pink Floyd or some trippy dubstep. There are some songs I've listened to on acid that just blew my mind.

BBS Signature
Ononymous
Ononymous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 01:30 PM Reply

Oh no, someone is doing something you don't like?

Better call the police!

Fun things to do on Acid?

Camelwalrus
Camelwalrus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Reader
Response to Fun things to do on Acid? Sep. 29th, 2013 @ 07:33 PM Reply

You are forgiven in my eyes for taking acid for the hell of it. Why? Because you made no effort to hide that you were a druggie. At all. So go take acid or shrooms. I don't care. Oh, and don't trust any vision that comes into your head while tripping. Sort of a prime example of stupidity.