cartoonfix
cartoonfix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Music Production Neede : Cyber Boy Sep. 11th, 2013 @ 12:51 PM Reply

Hi guys!

Cyberfix Productions looking for some one(s) to create music scores for Cyber Boy The Animated Series. This is a children's action series below is a brief description of the series to come in the next year or two :D

"Meet Cody James Mason. You would think he's your typical 16 yearold. And he is!!! Except;he has "Cybernetic/ Electric" superpowers! And the orgin of these powers only lead Cody to his mysterious past. NOW Cody must protect the city of Andover Park from villainous viruses like Vortech, Shockshell, Dark Cyber! With each passing second more formulas are created giving new life to these criminal master minds and the chaos goes on........ SUIT UP WITH THE HERO IN BLUE!!!!" "I AM THE AWESOME CYBER-BOY!!!"

The first episode or Vol. 1 is titled : "Cyber-Boy: Shadows of Darkness" with many more to come!!

Unfortunately the part(s) don't pay. And I believe that you should be paid for your talents. So if that's not okay I understand but THANKYOU for you support. If you are interested please respond to this posting or email me at cartoonfix@gmail.com.

Below are the examples to give you a taste for the direction the show is heading . Oh and your name(s) will obviously be fieatured in the credits.
Enjoy!!!

Thanks guys for all your hard work thus far!!!

cartoonfix

Cyberboy SOD by cartoonfix
Cyberboy Shadow Of Darkness Sneek Preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW7TBkMc_FY

"Your Imagination is your only limit."

dimebagdemon626
dimebagdemon626
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Music Production Neede : Cyber Boy Sep. 12th, 2013 @ 09:14 AM Reply

Hey, i will be willing to make some great themes for your animations. you can check out my projects if you like... send me a p.m. if interetested!

Brownbird77
Brownbird77
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Music Production Neede : Cyber Boy Sep. 12th, 2013 @ 09:16 AM Reply

Hi,
What sort of music are you looking for?

cartoonfix
cartoonfix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Music Production Neede : Cyber Boy Nov. 13th, 2013 @ 10:41 PM Reply

At 9/12/13 09:16 AM, Brownbird77 wrote: Hi,
What sort of music are you looking for?

Hi Sorry for the late response!! I'm looking for a moderate rock or indie rock. What ever works for each scene. Music isn't my specialty but I'm willing to try anything!! Let me know if your still interested!

-Brandon

cartoonfix
cartoonfix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Music Production Neede : Cyber Boy Nov. 13th, 2013 @ 10:43 PM Reply

At 9/12/13 09:14 AM, dimebagdemon626 wrote: Hey, i will be willing to make some great themes for your animations. you can check out my projects if you like... send me a p.m. if interetested!

Hey Sorry for the late response here!!! I'm definitely interested to hear what themes you may have in store for Cyber Boy!! I'm always looking for help! This is a huge production!!! Let me know if your still interested and we can discuss further details!!

Thanks

Brandon

TheGoatee
TheGoatee
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Music Production Neede : Cyber Boy Nov. 15th, 2013 @ 01:41 PM Reply

I want to be a part of this, this sounds great, PLEASE PM me!