New Topic Respond to this Topic
recklesseverett
recklesseverett
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Music and Voice for Animation? Sep. 9th, 2013 @ 09:02 PM Reply

I need a voice actor to voice over my animation and maybe some music. Um this is my first time doing this and would love to publish it on Newgrounds once its completed. You don't need to be an expert, just make it sound funny or enjoyable I don't mind I'll leave it up to you. Voice should sound childish or if you have something better in mind, make it your style. Sadly this is not paid unless I do make some money out of this, I'll be sure to share any earnings fairly.

Here is the animation to be voice over : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOF9i6PTcK0&feature=youtu.be
oh and THANKS :D

Bosa
Bosa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to Music and Voice for Animation? Sep. 9th, 2013 @ 10:01 PM Reply

At 9/9/13 09:02 PM, recklesseverett wrote: I need a voice actor to voice over my animation and maybe some music.

Concerning voice acting, you can use these links instead of posting a new thread in the future.

- Voice Actor Advertisements thread.

- If you're looking for voices for your project, check out the Voice Actors Wanted thread.

Thank-you.

Those that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength

BBS Signature
MichaelMYaa
MichaelMYaa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Music and Voice for Animation? Sep. 10th, 2013 @ 12:12 AM Reply

The animation is awesome and funny! I LOVED IT. I definately want to help you with the music.

will send pm

fallenhighwaystudios
fallenhighwaystudios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Music and Voice for Animation? Sep. 10th, 2013 @ 03:14 AM Reply

I can help - what style of music are you looking for? Im thinking that it will be happy quirky at the start then get a bit dark as the apple reveals itself. We can then have something aggressive sound during the scream. Let me know what you think before I start. Send me an email to [email protected] to discuss further.

recklesseverett
recklesseverett
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to Music and Voice for Animation? Sep. 10th, 2013 @ 08:05 PM Reply

Awsome! I sent you a PM