00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BrunoVugl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

VA here with a ladyvoice.

605 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

VA here with a ladyvoice. 2013-09-07 20:43:23

Heydere! The first title for this thread was "VA here for ladyparts." But I figured that wouldn't have flown very well.
I'm a voice actress with a decent amount of free time on her hands. I know that if you're common to this subforum, you're probably tired of seeing all the "VA HERE YES TAKEME" threads, but here's another one, because I love you.

Anyway, I'm up for most projects; long-term or one-shots. Horror, comedy, drama, fantasy, just sitting there making stupid noises, whatever, I have a lotta fun with it. C: My voice is in the medium-high range, mostly, and can go pretty high, but nooot too low. So child to young adult is more my range, but feel free to judge for yourself.

If anyone's interested, my profile has a couple demos, and here's a link to my Youtube if you're feelin' lazy. Any questions, go ahead!

Hey, friend! I do talky things for characters. Talk to me about it.

Youtube, checkit.

Soundcloud, samples n' thangs.

Response to VA here with a ladyvoice. 2013-09-08 02:30:24

I checked out your demo on youtube, you're really good! Too bad I'm a composer, so it's hard enough finding projects for myself already!

Good luck though :)

Composer - Most genres

Response to VA here with a ladyvoice. 2013-09-08 02:35:57

On second thought, I'll send you a private message now, I wouldnt mind making some sort of soundscapes with you voice acting over the top, I think it could be great if done properly!

I'll talk to you about the details later, I hope you're interested.

(Sorry for double post, editing did something weird)

Composer - Most genres

Response to VA here with a ladyvoice. 2013-09-08 04:26:07

At 9/8/13 02:35 AM, Realmsbeyond wrote: On second thought, I'll send you a private message now, I wouldnt mind making some sort of soundscapes with you voice acting over the top, I think it could be great if done properly!

I'll talk to you about the details later, I hope you're interested.

(Sorry for double post, editing did something weird)

Heya, thanks for the compliment! 8D
And not gonna lie, that sounds pretty darn neat. I'll get to your message!

Youtube, checkit.

Response to VA here with a ladyvoice. 2013-09-08 11:46:45

I really like your voice acting skills with your range of voice's. I would love to have you part of my upcoming project, because after hearing your demo's I saw your voice fitting allot of my female characters. I'm currently starting my rough draft, but as soon as I get the females roles finished I will start additions, and I will alert you when this happens.

So far I can give a description of three of the female characters I would like you to play as. Two sisters, around the age of 10 or 12. One is mostly excited about anything, and so she has a cheerful voice. When she's not in a cheerful exciting mood, she will go into a curious and calm tone voice usually wondering about how things work. Her sister is more quite, but gets strait to the point. Her voice is much more calmer then her happy curious sister, but she does like results and thinking about them.

The last female character is part of guards in training. She is assigned in a group of three, and in this group she disagrees with the leader of the group. She has more leadership in the group, but she thinks more in concerns of her comrades then leading them. Her reasoning of joining the guards was to learn from the best so that she could protect others without fail. Apart from her being a guard she mainly goes about her day quietly. With her friends she like to be stubborn, and opposes stupidity when she see's it. Her voice is more mature high-mid tone. She will talk rapidly when she is in a bind or stressed, but enforcing when calm.

Now I can't describe what these characters look like, because they are not human. I would rather have the design to show so that it's much more easier for the voice actors to picture.

Response to VA here with a ladyvoice. 2013-09-08 14:44:42

At 9/8/13 11:46 AM, TOBEwORwNOTTOBE wrote: I really like your voice acting skills with your range of voice's. I would love to have you part of my upcoming project, because after hearing your demo's I saw your voice fitting allot of my female characters. I'm currently starting my rough draft, but as soon as I get the females roles finished I will start additions, and I will alert you when this happens.

So far I can give a description of three of the female characters I would like you to play as. Two sisters, around the age of 10 or 12. One is mostly excited about anything, and so she has a cheerful voice. When she's not in a cheerful exciting mood, she will go into a curious and calm tone voice usually wondering about how things work. Her sister is more quite, but gets strait to the point. Her voice is much more calmer then her happy curious sister, but she does like results and thinking about them.

The last female character is part of guards in training. She is assigned in a group of three, and in this group she disagrees with the leader of the group. She has more leadership in the group, but she thinks more in concerns of her comrades then leading them. Her reasoning of joining the guards was to learn from the best so that she could protect others without fail. Apart from her being a guard she mainly goes about her day quietly. With her friends she like to be stubborn, and opposes stupidity when she see's it. Her voice is more mature high-mid tone. She will talk rapidly when she is in a bind or stressed, but enforcing when calm.

Now I can't describe what these characters look like, because they are not human. I would rather have the design to show so that it's much more easier for the voice actors to picture.

Hey friend, thank you kindly! I'm glad that some of them stood out for ya.

And ahh, that's pretty awesome! C: Thanks for giving me such a great description of those characters; they all sound interesting, and I'd love to give 'em a shot. The guard is my favorite so far, aha. xD The fact that they aren't human is also piquing my curiosity. But yes, o' course, keep in touch with me about that project! Audition dates, concept art of the characters, whatever, I'd have a great time being involved.

Youtube, checkit.

Response to VA here with a ladyvoice. 2013-09-08 15:55:26

Ooh a new female VA. Glad to meet you :)
I'll think of you next time i need a female voice.

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to VA here with a ladyvoice. 2013-09-08 16:19:03

At 9/8/13 03:55 PM, Jomillex wrote: Ooh a new female VA. Glad to meet you :)
I'll think of you next time i need a female voice.

Heyhey, nice to meetcha! :D
Thanks a bunch. I ain't goin' anywhere!

Youtube, checkit.