New Topic Respond to this Topic
Wriggle
Wriggle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Gun control advocate hypocrisy. 2013-09-06 11:10:59 Reply

How are you going to take peoples guns? How are you going to compensate for the peoples guns financially? How are you going to make up for the black market you created? How are you going to make up for the economic disaster you created? Guns are one of the last industries left here in America. Many guns are manufactured here and even that number is dwindling. Even IF you support gun control the numbers just are not there for the desired result.

Lets face it: Gun control advocates are scared. They say that responsible gun owners are scared yet THEY are the ones thinking there is a gunman around every corner and saying because they see one shooting on the news that they are next. It is also very obvious that gun control advocates know nothing about guns.

Its not semantics and word-games they really don't know how to load and fire a gun and probably have never touched a gun. They are scared whiny individuals who cannot come to terms with someone outside the government having the same weapons the government has. It has been that way for thousands of years. Whiny liberal soccer moms need to get on the boat and sail away with Pierce Morgan. I don't care where they go but as long as they take their Anti-Constitution hippy BS somewhere else its fine by me. They have hundreds of other countries with gun control to choose from. Most of which are turning into police states but hey, each to his own.

Liberal soccer moms- I have a message for the thugs WITH guns you send to take MY guns, and I mean it from the bottom of my pissed off right-wing-extremist heart:

Gun control advocate hypocrisy.

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Gun control advocate hypocrisy. 2013-09-06 11:49:08 Reply

I thank you for your patriotism but pleas take it to the Gun Control Thread already in existence.

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to Gun control advocate hypocrisy. 2013-09-06 15:14:55 Reply

Im surprised you think that anyone will respond to you seriously wriggle

Warforger
Warforger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Gun control advocate hypocrisy. 2013-09-06 17:35:09 Reply

Remarkable. It's as though you thoroughly understand the other side of the argument and have compiled a concise rebuttal to all of their arguments.

PS Gun Rights activists used to be Left wing and Gun Control activists used to be Right Wing, but the NRA has always been right wing. Now that's the real hypocrisy.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature