00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mike181 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Entire Team To Create Rpg

519 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Entire Team To Create Rpg 2013-09-02 06:53:21

Greetings fellow NGer's! (that sounded wrong didn't it)

I'm in the process of developing a new RPG game, this will be playable online of course.
The genre is Fantasy and the gameplay will be similar to Arcuz.
I'm not willing to give out too specific details as a matter of copyright, however, all developers and artists involved will learn the story and theme.

Currently Searching For:
Developer(s)/Programmer(s) simply send your portfolio of projects you've accomplished so far
Artist(s) send portfolio, must be good at fantasy realms and creatures

Send this info to marblefanfic@gmail.com to get started!

Thanks for reading, you awesome person! News concerning this game will be posted shortly.

Response to Entire Team To Create Rpg 2013-09-02 08:09:22

May we see your portfolio?

Response to Entire Team To Create Rpg 2013-09-02 09:25:45

Same as the guy above. How fdo we know if you are a good artist or if yo are good at making games. Your portofolio is more kmportant than ours :P.

Just a random idiot

Response to Entire Team To Create Rpg 2013-09-02 15:16:41

I am no developer myself, I'm creating the music however. This is aFor Hire thread, the idea is what we're bringing to life. I cannot do this alone therefor gathering support here. I do have an artist already who drew for War Arcanaand Fantasy Saga Online(Cushart) and Salmon88(has done commission for music project already) both from Deviantart.

Let's say I have the money and idea, you've got the skills to make it happen. I never intended on coming off as a developer.