00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AllHailInsomnia just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I will Stickimize you!

813 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I will Stickimize you! 2013-08-23 10:19:52

I thought I'd start a running art topic, so here are what you do:
-Post what you'd like your colour to be
-Wait until somebody has had their stick done
-If you don't have a weapon on your icon, tell me which you want, or if you don't want one.
-If you don't have a person, tell me what you'd like to look like.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What happens after:
I will make your stickfigure, and mix the word stick with your username. Here's an example:

I will Stickimize you!

I'm P1ck3lz, a guy who likes to animate, make music and play games! Go ahead and friend or favorite me, do whatever! :D

BBS Signature

Response to I will Stickimize you! 2013-08-23 12:57:08

At 8/23/13 10:19 AM, P1ck3lz wrote: I thought I'd start a running art topic, so here are what you do:
-If you don't have a weapon on your icon, tell me which you want, or if you don't want one.

I want my guy to be orange and wearing some sort of military uniform (night vision goggles an option doesn't matter)
he should have a m16 assault rifle and I sniper slung over his shoulder and maybe the background is should be a battlefield, destroyed city or outside an enemy facility

Response to I will Stickimize you! 2013-08-26 11:47:06

I want my guy to be orange and wearing some sort of military uniform (night vision goggles an option doesn't matter)
he should have a m16 assault rifle and I sniper slung over his shoulder and maybe the background is should be a battlefield, destroyed city or outside an enemy facility

Here ya go.
(Had to save as .gif to save it, sorry!)

I will Stickimize you!

I'm P1ck3lz, a guy who likes to animate, make music and play games! Go ahead and friend or favorite me, do whatever! :D

BBS Signature

Response to I will Stickimize you! 2013-08-26 11:50:55

This thread makes me want to take one of my nine lives. *sad cat faic*

BBS Signature

Response to I will Stickimize you! 2013-08-26 11:52:30

At 8/26/13 11:50 AM, HandsomeCat wrote: This thread makes me want to take one of my nine lives. *sad cat faic*

Why? O.o

BBS Signature

Response to I will Stickimize you! 2021-04-30 13:18:06

At 8/23/13 10:19 AM, HikariKitty wrote: I thought I'd start a running art topic, so here are what you do:
-If you don't have a person, tell me what you'd like to look like.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What happens after:
I will make your stickfigure, and mix the word stick with your username. Here's an example:

how the fuck do i delete a post

BBS Signature