00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Help needed

950 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Help needed 2013-08-21 19:45:19

HEY GUYS!
So Me And My Friend Have Been Talking About A Series On The Bus Rides To AND From School.
We Have It All Righten Out. Well The Idea Is Written! We Need YOU"RE Help!
We Need 4 or 5 Animaters, We Contacted Egoraptor So He Might Help. We Need 3 Writers. We Need 2 Music People And Sound People. AND We Need Singers. BECAUSE Our Characters Sing ALOT.
Message Me As Soon As You Can. We Need To Start Fast!
Thanks For Listening.
Edmund.
Also We Need This Done For Free. Because We Are 14 And Cant Pay.

Response to Help needed 2013-08-21 21:30:08

At 8/21/13 07:45 PM, Animunkey wrote: We Are 14

You don't say

BBS Signature

Response to Help needed 2013-08-22 11:12:55

I have a question. You need multiple animators/artists, singers, musicians, writers... and what will YOU be doing? You expect the project to unfold in front of your own eyes as you sit down and watch? It doesn't work that way; if you want to organise a collaboration you need to give people something to prove your worth, and no money, an opening post littered with grammar mistakes, no portfolio, no mention of a clear plan/direction, and the fact that you're basically implying this is an idea that took birth from perhaps being bored on the schoolbus is NOT proving your worth.

I admire your ambition, I really do, but not your execution. It's rare here on Newgrounds that the organiser of a collaboration doesn't animate, write the script, draw art, do any of the sound, etc and just "leads" the project, but if you want to do that, then I would suggest saving up some money to make it worth people's time, offering a clearer plan (with no grammar mistakes), and doing your research/looking for advice on making team projects like these.

For a project of this size, I doubt you'll need FIVE animators, THREE script-writers, or even TWO musicians (usually one is enough, if any). One good animator, one good artist (they can be both the same person), one good script writer and maybe a good musician + a singer if necessary should do fine. And what about voice-actors? Will your movie have no speech? If not, then since your characters sing you'll need to therefore find voice-actors who can sing.

Anyway, basically put more effort into it, and remember, nobody will take you seriously if you don't act professional.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature