00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need a bunch of people!

596 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need a bunch of people! 2013-08-21 19:31:12

HEY GUYS!

So Me And My Friend Have Been Talking About A Series On The Bus Rides To AND From School.
We Have It All Righten Out. Well The Idea Is Written! We Need YOU"RE Help!
We Need 4 or 5 Animaters, We Contacted Egoraptor So He Might Help. We Need 3 Writers. We Need 2 Music People And Sound People. AND We Need Singers. BECAUSE Our Characters Sing ALOT.
Message Me As Soon As You Can. We Need To Start Fast!
Thanks For Listening.

Edmund.
Also We Need This Done For Free. Because We Are 14 And Cant Pay.

Response to Need a bunch of people! 2013-08-23 10:14:00

2 random guys asking for a bunch of people without even giving any details about the series at all? As i asume you are new to newgrounds I'll give you a little tip. Without some sort of portofolio and without any skill other than making ideas you won't get far starting right of the bat with a huge project. Start in the small then build your way up. Maybe try learning animating, programming or drawing instead of asking people to help you. You should start from the bottom.

If you still decide to try getting a bunch of people even after what i said I tell you even if you get enough people there are only a slim chance that you will finish the project. Believe me I've tried a hundred times but through trial and error I've learned.

Just a random idiot

Response to Need a bunch of people! 2013-08-27 18:10:52

At 8/21/13 07:31 PM, Animunkey wrote: HEY GUYS!
Message Me As Soon As You Can. We Need To Start Fast!
Thanks For Listening.

Edmund.
Also We Need This Done For Free. Because We Are 14 And Cant Pay.

Edmund, you gotta give details, like what it's about. How much singing? Are the characters boys or girls? How old are they? How many different characters are there? Is it a comedy or something else? Stuff like that. PEople wanna know what they're getting into.