00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

contests

1,077 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

contests 2013-08-20 13:28:10

how do u guys find out about newgrounds audio contests?

Response to contests 2013-08-20 13:40:33

At 8/20/13 01:28 PM, TheFlyingHoax wrote: how do u guys find out about newgrounds audio contests?

Keep an eye on the forum, they show up here all the time. Look out for the MACs (Monthly Audio Contests) which are hosted here, among some others that pop up from time to time. @Bosa usually hosts a contest or two a year. Right now we're in the middle of a giant Audio Death Match, so I'm assuming you won't see a whole lot else until it nears its end.

Response to contests 2013-08-20 15:45:41

At 8/20/13 01:40 PM, bassfiddlejones wrote:
At 8/20/13 01:28 PM, TheFlyingHoax wrote: how do u guys find out about newgrounds audio contests?
Keep an eye on the forum, they show up here all the time. Look out for the MACs (Monthly Audio Contests) which are hosted here, among some others that pop up from time to time. @Bosa usually hosts a contest or two a year. Right now we're in the middle of a giant Audio Death Match, so I'm assuming you won't see a whole lot else until it nears its end.

There will have to be some holiday themed contests going on in tangent, I was promised that!!!! What else are the rest of us going to dooo???

BBS Signature

Response to contests 2013-08-20 16:17:32

Don't you guys usually have a Madness Day Audio contest? If not you should.... just an idea.

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to contests 2013-08-21 00:06:47

At 8/20/13 03:45 PM, ZipZipper wrote:
There will have to be some holiday themed contests going on in tangent, I was promised that!!!! What else are the rest of us going to dooo???

I once was promised a special sig for winning a Christmas audio contest. As you can see, no Christmasy sig down there. -_-

Response to contests 2013-08-21 04:52:28

At 8/21/13 12:06 AM, bassfiddlejones wrote: I once was promised a special sig for winning a Christmas audio contest. As you can see, no Christmasy sig down there. -_-

You and I both! Although at least we've got perfectly sexy NGMT sigs to make up for it.

I wouldn't mind hosting a Christmas-themed contest if nobody else does but then I won't be able to take part in it :c.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to contests 2013-08-21 10:49:26

At 8/21/13 04:52 AM, Step wrote:
At 8/21/13 12:06 AM, bassfiddlejones wrote: I once was promised a special sig for winning a Christmas audio contest. As you can see, no Christmasy sig down there. -_-
You and I both! Although at least we've got perfectly sexy NGMT sigs to make up for it.

I wouldn't mind hosting a Christmas-themed contest if nobody else does but then I won't be able to take part in it :c.

If the Christmas contest goes on....

BASSFIDDLEJONES, IT IS ON.

No but seriously, bring on that contest.

Response to contests 2013-08-21 11:42:14

At 8/21/13 10:49 AM, Troisnyx wrote:

I'll have to dust off my missal and find some AWESOME LATIN TEXTS to school you with

Response to contests 2013-08-21 11:52:04

At 8/21/13 11:42 AM, bassfiddlejones wrote:
At 8/21/13 10:49 AM, Troisnyx wrote:

I'll have to dust off my missal and find some AWESOME LATIN TEXTS to school you with

No worries, I have a university chaplain well-versed in Latin. I'm going to get all the schooling I need from him!

is too poor to afford a missal at the moment