00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

N G A D M '13: Round 2

24,447 Views | 375 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 2 2013-08-30 12:39:17

At 8/30/13 09:07 AM, bassfiddlejones wrote: I got this guys. I speak fluent google translate.

"Halcyawnik Fawkun X -

Review: "The data, to sweltering Summit bag and soaring birds, your music is the same as in the United States."

Oooh, the best feedback I've had so far. I like my Japanese artist name, I think I'll keep it. :D

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 2 2013-08-30 12:55:48

At 8/30/13 08:32 AM, Step wrote: IMPORTANT NGADM ANNOUNCEMENT
We have experienced a technical issue. My reviews have been - yep, you guessed it - all converted into Japanese by a samurai hacker (picture below).

I admit to my crime

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 2 2013-08-30 12:55:49

At 8/30/13 12:39 PM, HalcyonicFalconX wrote:
"Halcyawnik Fawkun X -
Oooh, the best feedback I've had so far. I like my Japanese artist name, I think I'll keep it. :D

FAWKUN PAWNCH

Stuff.

My AIM piece is found if you clicky the image.

BBS Signature

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 2 2013-08-30 12:58:26

At 8/30/13 08:32 AM, Step wrote: IMPORTANT NGADM ANNOUNCEMENT

We have experienced a technical issue. My reviews have been - yep, you guessed it - all converted into Japanese by a samurai hacker (picture below). This would be fine and all, since I recruited Back-From-Purgatory, a Japanese speaker, to the judging team, to translate should a situation like this arise, but against all odds, he got kidnapped by a panda named Jonas.

Those samurai hackers really are quite troublesome. I suggest countering with a ninja IT guy. So apparently each review reads like a haiku that doesn't follow the rules of haiku and is written in some kind of strange pseudo-Japanese style. It also seems that Back-From-Purgatory has once again spontaneously changed sexes. Man, I just can't keep track of all this NGADM insanity anymore...

What the hell are we going to do now? :(

Probably be summarily jettisoned into the Sun. Hopefully you're all stocked up on SPF 9,999,999. Thanks for playing. Have a nice day.

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 2 2013-08-30 13:04:29

@Step, BREAKING NEWS. The samurai hacker has contacted us again. He explained that the only way to get the scores back is if all of the contestants watch this from beginningto end. Then, and only then will we know the true winners.

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 2 2013-08-30 13:09:29

At 8/30/13 01:04 PM, bassfiddlejones wrote: @Step, BREAKING NEWS. The samurai hacker has contacted us again. He explained that the only way to get the scores back is if all of the contestants watch this from beginningto end. Then, and only then will we know the true winners.

From beginning to end...twice.

If you have a moment, check out some of my work:

[Music here on Newgrounds] [Soundcloud]

BBS Signature

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 2 2013-08-30 13:20:20

At 8/30/13 01:09 PM, Neon-Bard wrote:
At 8/30/13 01:04 PM, bassfiddlejones wrote: @Step, BREAKING NEWS. The samurai hacker has contacted us again. He explained that the only way to get the scores back is if all of the contestants watch this from beginningto end. Then, and only then will we know the true winners.
From beginning to end...twice.

I say we don't follow the terms. We are not his pawns.

The tactical forces are making good progress. Back-From-Purgatory will be saved.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 2 2013-08-30 13:23:59

At 8/30/13 01:20 PM, Step wrote:

The tactical forces are making good progress. Back-From-Purgatory will be saved.

But Commander Step...he is threatening to bring forth an army of katana-wielding raccoons!

If you have a moment, check out some of my work:

[Music here on Newgrounds] [Soundcloud]

BBS Signature

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 2 2013-08-30 13:25:11

At 8/30/13 01:20 PM, Step wrote:

BUT.... I'm already 24 minutes in!

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 2 2013-08-30 13:29:15

Wait! Bosa is the troll king, it's his birthday, he said he was doing something involving his kingdom of trolls, and now this

IT'S OBVIOUS. @BOSA, GIVE US BFP BACK.

Stuff.

My AIM piece is found if you clicky the image.

BBS Signature

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 2 2013-08-30 14:19:43

Turns out all the tactical forces know how to do are impressive tactical manoeuvres. Jonas the panda has captured them as well. Oh well.

On the bright side, Jonas gave Back-From-Purgatory free WiFi, so he can still translate the reviews back. Sit tight everyone, the (English) results are coming very soon!

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 2 2013-08-30 16:49:31

At 8/30/13 01:23 PM, Neon-Bard wrote:
But Commander Step...he is threatening to bring forth an army of katana-wielding raccoons!

Not the katana-wielding raccoon, anything but that!!!

My Music - Virtual Instruments - About Me

Orchestral Composer, VI Developer

BBS Signature

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 2 2013-08-30 17:24:11

The results are out!

Also @PeterSatera, damn, I thought you were joking! Didn't think you were taking it seriously; I never even knew documents could be corrupted like that. Thanks for offering to help though haha.

Remember though, as etherealwinds said, take everything the judges and I say on results day with a tub of salt.

BBS Signature

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 2 2013-08-31 05:43:46

At 8/30/13 01:25 PM, bassfiddlejones wrote: BUT.... I'm already 24 minutes in!

I am still listening to the 10 hours of russian music - after i fell asleep 10 minutes before it ended i decided to listen to the full track again ... finally wanna know those results :D :D :D

BBS Signature

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 2 2013-12-16 08:43:13

Damn, I'm literally just now reading this. What a bummer I would have come out strong for the following rounds. Oh well maybe next year.

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 2 2013-12-17 09:23:52

At 12/16/13 08:43 AM, Slug-Salt wrote: Damn, I'm literally just now reading this. What a bummer I would have come out strong for the following rounds. Oh well maybe next year.

hahaha aw, bit late! ^_~

BBS Signature