00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hi, Anybody Here Use Lua, Corona?

579 Views | 3 Replies

Hi, Anybody Here Use Lua, Corona? 2013-08-10 14:17:09

Anybody here use LUA with CORONA SDK? I think I might be the only one 0.o

- M -

Response to Hi, Anybody Here Use Lua, Corona? 2013-08-13 17:28:54

While those kind of SDK's are good for rapid development across multiple platforms, it really doesn't match up to native applications for each device. When native development doesn't happen, issues can ramp up pretty quickly, and not be solved easily. I've heard good things about a Python-based and a Ruby-based platform that pushes to both Android and iOS, but they still get the same problem of not being native.

Plus LUA is annoying :)

Response to Hi, Anybody Here Use Lua, Corona? 2013-08-14 05:59:44

At 8/13/13 05:28 PM, WoogieNoogie wrote: While those kind of SDK's are good for rapid development across multiple platforms, it really doesn't match up to native applications for each device. When native development doesn't happen, issues can ramp up pretty quickly, and not be solved easily. I've heard good things about a Python-based and a Ruby-based platform that pushes to both Android and iOS, but they still get the same problem of not being native.

Plus LUA is annoying :)

Lol, unfortunately your telling me everything I know :P I was asking if anybody used it so that I could get some help :P Thank you though!

M

Response to Hi, Anybody Here Use Lua, Corona? 2013-08-15 00:40:41

No I don't use that.

Amicum cum volo illi sunt bonum habere

Pro amor Deus, Satanus et populus christianus.

Pater noster qui in infernis

BBS Signature